Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Medusa Warframe Idea

Yanga

Think back to Toph Beifong and her professional Earthbending skills... I'd think instead of turning enemies to stone (although it is undoubtedly representative of Medusa), the power could involve creating a sort of bond between the ground and the enemy's limbs, essentially paralyzing him as the "immobile exoskeleton" move would. Maybe an ability that transforms her hair into snakes and does some sort of intimidation or acid damage? I don't know; just my two cents.

Also, what would Medusa's base mana capacity be? I'm looking at you, Petrify.

I'll add it in as a Suggestion for it :P

energy...at least 100 base.... 150 at most for base. Usual amount is 100 though :l

Particle Arrest - Multiple target AOE effect instead of single target. Less duration than freeze (about 3 to 5 seconds) and damaging target breaks the effect. Better for crowd control. Can hit up to 3 targets in a small radius. Temporarily halts particle movement through a particle condenser.

This differentiates it from freeze in functionality.

Reduce the timer actually, you don't see something instantly break free from a spell if hit... usually breaks the focus on that target :P

The AoE is the Petrify... pretty much you just listed a nerfed Petrify lol

Edited by Yanga

Replace it with Encase and that's what I had intended to say. 3 to 5 seconds is a good duration for a 1st ability if it does AOE. You misunderstand what ability I was referring to anyhow. Making it a short-lasting 1st ability that hits multiple enemies in a small radius makes it more utilitarian for crowd control, whereas freeze is all about single-target suppression.

Edited by Vaskadar

Replace it with Encase and that's what I had intended to say. 3 to 5 seconds is a good duration for a 1st ability if it does AOE. You misunderstand what ability I was referring to anyhow. Making it a short-lasting 1st ability that hits multiple enemies in a small radius makes it more utilitarian for crowd control, whereas freeze is all about single-target suppression.

Ah, alright... I'll add it with the list :P

not going to delete the original incase it comes back later.