Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash...the Fix

Nightshyft

Let's face it. Ash sucks. His capabilities are so lackluster as to be totally useless. I have seen dozens of how to fix concepts...this is just my concept...my two cents worth as it is.

First ability: Change Shuriken into Shurikendo...way of the Shuriken. Make it a fan of Shurikens that damage in a cone instead of a single target.

Second ability: Smokescreen really needs no big change. If nothing else, maybe lower cost and allow quicker use?

Third ability: Teleport should be changed to a Teleport attack...Teleport to target and melee attack immediately. In fact, steal the animations from Bladestorm and have them cycle through multiple use.

Fourth ability: Change Bladestorm into a Shadow Dance type of attack. Instead of separate animations, have "shadow" versions...phantoms, briefly appear and do the attacks(use the new Melee 2.0 combo animations), instead of moving to each screenshot, have the phantoms appear in a cone in front of where Ash is standing(in fact, use Volt's Lightning Bolt for the pathing)...then add the catch, Ash will end up where ever the last attack happens.

Thoughts?

Oh look another "Let's fix Ash thread", the only thing that needs some "fixing" is Bladestorm, the rest is fine. (btw im not following this thread im just leaving my grain of sand, we all know how this is going to develop anyway)

Ash's theme is ninja, we all know this. Ninjas usually kill one target at a time and do it effectivelly and fast.

My two cents:

-remove shuriken

-let teleport + auto melee hit (bladestorm style animation) be the first ability

-smoke screen as it is

-i really love bladestorm, but not the skill itself - the idea behind it. I like the "phantom" approach the OP stated but not cone-oriented, full 360 aoe. Put a target limit and make this limit be affected by duration. (as far as animation goes, make them appear a fraction of a second after the one before it, more like a chain reaction)

This gives room for another fresh ability.

We've seen it with rhino before, let's give ash a new power.