Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can't We Hunt The Hunters?

Bronte

All we seem to do when farming G3, Stalker and Harvester is wait for them to come to us.

Why can't we follow them around, they must stop somewhere?

I'd like an alert system for these 3 that pops up in alerts when sighted by lotus.

I'd say have them spawn on individual missions but that may be too easy, perhaps have them spawn in systems and it is our job to track down there where about's within the time limit and take them out.

Clearly  have them scale according to the highest players level.

Just a concept worth consideration and insight.

Aslong as i'm here can we make it so the more we do missions that anger them the more likely they are to attack?

I'm not suggesting make it super easy but increase the chance for them to spawn by .2% for every mission we complete or something along those lines.

I'd be fine with whatever as long as I'd actually get the Harvester to spawn >_> Ever since they added the messaging system for marks, I got the mark and have not seen the harvester till this day... only 2 run ins with stalker and that's it

I'd be fine with whatever as long as I'd actually get the Harvester to spawn >_> Ever since they added the messaging system for marks, I got the mark and have not seen the harvester till this day... only 2 run ins with stalker and that's it

I have not seen the harvester for several updates, stalker likes coming right after the updates then dissappearing into the void till the next one and G3 don't spawn well cause frankly i don't support the corpus at all. :P

I agree tbh - I have over 600hrs playtime, and I've done plenty of invasions, and yet I've never seen either the Harvester or the Gustrag 3...

I know that this is just RNG doing its usual trolling but it would still be nice we could concretely increase our chances of getting them to spawn

^

^

Probably has all the gear and weapons they drop. :P^

Edited by Bronte

i think the way they are now is the interesting point.

because they're like legendary characters that dont always appear

I have to agree they are like legendary bosses it's cool that they don,t show up all the time and when they do they hunt you down like prey which makes it more rewarding when you fight them and beat them.

I have to agree they are like legendary bosses it's cool that they don,t show up all the time and when they do they hunt you down like prey which makes it more rewarding when you fight them and beat them.

I agree too but it's nothing like that if they never ever show up.

But we are already the Hunters been hunted, so if the Hunter been hunted hunts the hunter that is hunting the Hunter then..... WARFRACEPTION!

Ahem... sorry about that.. anyways yeah it would be cool to like the more bossess you kill the higher the chance for Stalker to spawn and all that. And if we are to add a tracking system to track them down it should take alot of work, you know so you cant spam the F*** out of it and its actually worth it

^

^

Probably has all the gear and weapons they drop. :P^

I do and I never even farmed them: I got all they dropped in pug missions.

But that's not the point, the G3, the Harvester the Stalker are designed to be come after you. Make it the other way around and they are just lame bosses. I damn the day DE gave the stalker his first loot because a loot sack isn't scare, but nvm that.

If all you want is their loot go ask DE to make it trade-able (there would be plenty on the market for everyone) but don't ask to completely trivialize these 'hunters' by making them alert bosses.

I do andu I never even farmed them: I got all they dropped in pug missions.But that's not the point, the G3, the Harvester the Stalker are designed to be come after you. Make it the other way around and they are just lame bosses. I damn the day DE gave the stalker his first loot because a loot sack isn't scare, but nvm that.If all you want is their loot go ask DE to make it trade-able (there would be plenty on the market for everyone) but don't ask to completely trivialize these 'hunters' by making them alert bosses.

You're missing the point entirely so don't worry about it.