Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea: Action Camera

a.wilted.rose

Hello, all.

I feel like Warframe is lacking that sort of "spectator" aspect. I think that adding a spectate/camera option would be great for players who want to make cinematic videos, record shots of the landscape, etc. We kind of have that option when we die and don't have any revives left, but what if someone just wanted to watch 4 Tenno complete their mission and get some nice footage of it?

Just an idea/concept that I think would be a pretty nice feature. :3

it'll "save" the last 4 or so missions so players can watch, record footage, and relive the action. It'd make great videos, like the action sequences where a player jumps and the camera pans to the opposite side as they slowly land.

I like the idea.

it'll "save" the last 4 or so missions so players can watch, record footage, and relive the action. It'd make great videos, like the action sequences where a player jumps and the camera pans to the opposite side as they slowly land.

I like the idea.

Like Halo.

Like Halo.

sure.

There's nothing wrong with the design of Halo's, as far as I could tell. We're not designing levels here with the same system, we're filming game footage. 

That being said, there would obviously be changes to the UI for that, and limits to where the camera can go maybe.