The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proxy War= Endgame. No? =Badlands? Confused

arch111

Ok so I watched the stream.

Melee looks nice.

The Dojos Hub looks good. As long as there Will allso be stations like Steve said two streams ago.

They showed nothing of Hek or the shipyards but I guess it will ship soon anyway.

But does anyone know why Proxy Wars are suddenly not mentioned? I am pretty sure Steve said it is Endgame, and that it will replace Events.

Further more, Badlands feel pvp and Clan War, I want story and Vors Prize.

And Darvo abd Tethra is still unknown.

Anyone got some wizdom or insight to share, or are we heading for Warframe Clanwars?

Tethra already happened (Did you think it would be that easy?), and Proxy Wars will probably be coming down along the line. What I am curious about is what happened to the community melee weapons? Probably in the next update.

P.S. If you didn't notice, when he previewed the new frame, Geoff was playing on the shipyards.

Tethra already happened (Did you think it would be that easy?), and Proxy Wars will probably be coming down along the line. What I am curious about is what happened to the community melee weapons? Probably in the next update.

P.S. If you didn't notice, when he previewed the new frame, Geoff was playing on the shipyards.

Just the spawning lobby. Nothing new.

By the end of the year warframe will have endgame and everything else you want so just wait, play during updates dabble in other games and return this is by far my favorite game so far. Because of its endless opportunities

I hope you are right. Hey, I'm still here a year later, I have faith and I know games take a hell of a long time to make.

But I allso know that the more things you add and change, delays or scrapps the things you plan to do.

Been there. And Vors prize has been a thing since I started playing, I want to see it finished.