The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clans! Shadow Clans! Unite!

thebrainbrain

Funny story about that. My guess is the clan you're referring to is mine. What's funny about the whole thing is that I wasn't the one who proposed that name for the alliance :P But in any case, it's what people voted for.

Lol yeah I noticed, but u are right people voted.

I agree there needs to be a governing counsel of sorts, all though I believe that all final decisions should be still voted upon my the whole alliance.

I have seen a counsel work in multiple other clans, a place for everyone to let there opinions be known and there ideas to be shown to the rest, there should be a limit on the amount of people in the counsel to stop it from getting crowded.

We have already held a couple informal meetings we could just as easily make it a weekly meeting. If any member who is not on the counsel has an idea or concern they need only contact a counsel member and they will bring it up in the next meeting.

Of course this is only a suggestion but I have seen this system used to efficiently manage large clans.

courtesy of RedNuker, here is a wonderful recap of the meeting

The Origin Protectorate
Pre-U13 Meeting
April 8, 2014

Topics of Discussion

-----Alliance Name and Emblem-----
Alliance Name Chosen - The Origin Protectorate wins!
The Origin Protectorate will be our alliance name. The name was democratically chosen by vote.

Alliance Emblem Contest
Please read forums or Steam group page for updated rules and conditions for the alliance emblem contest.

-----Prepare for Alliance Invitation-----

TheBrainBrain, lead moderator, will be creating the alliance, sending out invites, and setting up the first solar rail of our alliance. A system will be in place soon to allow other Warlords to become moderators to help organize our efforts. IMPORTANT. Every Warlord will have a voice, and all major decision making will be decided in a democratic fashion. Prepare for your invitations.

-reltats edit: You may also receive the invite from myself or other moderators to keep the process moving

-----Voice Communication------

Many Warlords feel meetings should be on TS3 or equivalent. Dobly Axon and raidcall were more popular of the alternatives presented
Free alternative should be considered for lobbies
(Example: use Raidcall with general lobby and multiple channels assigned for each clan if they request one, there could also be channels assigned for time zones)
Reltats will be leading meeting regarding voice chat this weekend, stay tuned.

------Location and Strategy of Solar Rails-----
Vote says first solar rail should be on Saturn, but consensus on Warlord meetings seems to be to go with middle traffic planets such as Uranus and Phobos due to strategy. A second vote will be held with the most popular voted planets as options.

Moon clans will contest hot spots, so it will be wise to avoid moon clans until our numbers are high and we are in position to go head to head with highly coordinated moon clans.

Highly contested resources will be:
Orokin Cells, Neurodes, Neural Sensors, Morphics

Messages on Solar Rail deployments will have to attract players to support our side. We need a pitch.

Public clan tax vote is currently at 10%.

Some smaller clans with newer players may find it difficult to contribute resources. This will need to be addressed only if more of these clans emerge requiring assistance.

Another concern to be addressed, how will resources contributed be managed?

-----Dark Sectors Teaser-----

Please watch the video on Warframe's Youtube page to learn some of the basics of this new system.

-----Clan Management Policy-----

Policy will be decided at a later time. Overall opinions seem to be to let Warlords manage clan activity
Warlords must maintain activity within their clans
Warlords will decide their own clan policy with regards to timespans as they know their clanmates better

-----Unity and Individuality-----
We have the most clans united in democratic agreement in an alliance so far, while allowing you to be individuals within the alliance, and within your clans. Our members activity and organization is key to our growth and success.

-----Clans Allowed-----

Ghost, Shadow, and at the moment, Storm Clans

Edited by reltats

I, Dionyvus, warlord of the Shadow Clan RotationAnimationStation, hereby pledge our assistance to this noble cause.

I appreciate the help you are giving us smaller clans to achieve any goals we may have.

Our clan currently holds approximately 15 members but is consistently growing in size.

May we make large influence on a scale nobody would ever expect from such "Small" clans.

Tell us the name of your master. We shall kick his Tenno but. =D

Fools!  Our great Moon and Mountain generals shall crush this uprising of plebeian origins and absorb it into the glorious army!  Or else, we shall cast your people into the shadows and you shall be nothing but a ghost of your former selves! 

Fools!  Our great Moon and Mountain generals shall crush this uprising of plebeian origins and absorb it into the glorious army!  Or else, we shall cast your people into the shadows and you shall be nothing but a ghost of your former selves! 

Now you are just referencing to the fact that we are ghost and shadow clans. ;)  Also: Im the Warlord of the White Rose. Shadow clan extra-ordinaire. or w/e just a small shadow clan.