Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clans! Shadow Clans! Unite!

thebrainbrain

If it's going to be the Shadow Proclamation, we'll need a lot of Rhinos, that's for sure.

As cool as that Samus Peach Ember looks, that's probably too detailed for the logo. Personally, I'd prefer something quite simple and - if we are allowed to use the alliance logo instead of the clan logo on our frame's shoulder - greyscale. Most of the more colourful clan logos I've seen so far look rather out of place. Probably, because they are not affected by the environmental lights.

noted

If it's going to be the Shadow Proclamation, we'll need a lot of Rhinos, that's for sure.

As cool as that Samus Peach Ember looks, that's probably too detailed for the logo. Personally, I'd prefer something quite simple and - if we are allowed to use the alliance logo instead of the clan logo on our frame's shoulder - greyscale. Most of the more colourful clan logos I've seen so far look rather out of place. Probably, because they are not affected by the environmental lights.

I personaly find that the uso of white and simple metal colors looks rather fine, also in-game.

And well ill share the emblem I did for my clan, maybe youll like it and of course, it is just an example. I almost only use white, black, gold  and derivative combinations for my frames, i can change the gold to black or to gray , unless people also like gold trimming.

V4nTxsG.png

Edited by Hayzemet

<----------------- IGN (Warlord)

Clan Name : NinjaKingdom (It's really a solo clan, i just let my friends join so they can get stuff.)

Clan Tier : Ghost

Members : 5 (But i am the only active member)

A few questions. . . 

1) Will i lose my dojo/emblem/ownership of clan?

2) looked at the Dark Sectors video and i can make a rail on my own. Will that change if i join your alliance?

3)Who would be the leader of all this and can he/she handle or have the time to manage everything?

Edited by NinjaRican

A few questions. . . 

2) looked at the Dark Sectors video and i can make a rail on my own. Will that change if i join your alliance?

3)Who would be the leader of all this and can he/she handle or have the time to manage everything?

You will retain your status as a clan, and nothing regarding your clan will be lost. Your clan will become a member of a "clan made of clans" if you'd like to think of it like that. Just as a player doesn't lose any individuality when joining a clan, neither will a clan when joining an alliance.

We simply don't know all of the information until U13 releases, but I'd assume you could still make clan rails in addition to alliance rails, though I don't think you'd want to if you're by yourself since the cost doesn't scale with clan size.

Technically speaking, I don't think there will be a "leader" per say. From what everyone has been saying, the warlords of all the clans will receive an equal say in decisions for the alliance, though the more outspoken warlords of the alliance will probably end up making more of the decisions due to them being outspoken.

<----------------- IGN (Warlord)

Clan Name : NinjaKingdom (It's really a solo clan, i just let my friends join so they can get stuff.)

Clan Tier : Ghost

Members : 5 (But i am the only active member)

A few questions. . . 

1) No 

2) No

3) it is a collective effort with several people filling the alliance moderation roll.

I know it's still a tad early, but I wanted to go ahead and volunteer up my clans resources to help out on the first rail(s) to be constructed. Depending on the time of day when U13 goes out and when our alliance is actually underway, our clan is hopefully going to have all the necessary rooms and such up and running immediately, if not ASAP, so that we can be in a position to deploy an alliance rail as soon as we're organized and ready to go.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

For those asking if they may have their storm clans join; thebrainbrain and myself discussed this earlier, and we are accepting storm clans For the time being. This may change or it may stay the same. We ask that mountain and moon clans find another alliance to join as (also answering the questions of how the leadership works) the goal of this alliance is to maintain the overall independence of smaller clans while also giving them a fighting chance in the badlands/dark sectors against the super sized clans.

thebrainbrain and myself have taken the role of "head moderators" of the alliance

there are a few others who have agreed to be moderators for us, those being: Solidsp33d, Brother Icarus, and blackdragon0083

We are going to create guidelines for becoming a moderator and make anti-abuse rules for moderators before taking on any more moderators.

If you have not seen any of them yet, the alliance makes most major decisions via polls. with even our name still being chosen :D
We have had one informal chat on the steam page so far, and the pre-U13 talk is planned for tonight at 10PM EDT. I know that there are some who wont be able to make this, so I plan to have some type of overview of what was talked about made. And as ever if you have any concerns just send thebrainbrain or myself a PM and we will be sure to get back to you as soon as we can.

Edited by reltats