Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was It Intentional To Steer Weapons Towards Having Enefron Rounds?

Neumeier

It suddenly occurred to me while playing that the two limited time only MOD families are Electricity+Proc and Poison+Proc.
Which when you put Electricity and Poison together you get Gas. Since the mods boost the proc chance to obscene levels, it's almost, but not quite guaranteed that you would want both on at the same time. If not for the proc chance, than at least the extra damage. However the previous DE title also had a mod you could put on to your weapons that seemingly boosted damage and caused a gas effect, Enefron Rounds. On that note though, if Gas is Enefron, than the Infested and Tenno should take a severe modifier to it. 

This is more of an observation than a critique. 

Edited by Neumeier

I don't know what "enefron" is, nor does Google. Please explain.

My knowledge of Dark Sector is limited, but I believe Enferon gas was the Technocyte Virus's weakness in that game. Some people believe that gas damage in Warframe is supposed to be Enferon gas, which would make sense give how much bonus damage light infested take from it.

My knowledge of Dark Sector is limited, but I believe Enferon gas was the Technocyte Virus's weakness in that game. Some people believe that gas damage in Warframe is supposed to be Enferon gas, which would make sense give how much bonus damage light infested take from it.

Doesn't do much of anything to the ancients, though. Where the boss technocyte thingies in DS hurt by Enferon?

Edited by 00zau

Doesn't do much of anything to the ancients, though. Where the boss technocyte thingies in DS hurt by Enferon?

I wouldn't know, I didn't play the original Dark Sector, just saw bits and pieces from walkthroughs and the wiki. I'd imagine it would affect them all, DE probably just made Ancients neutral to it in order to promote build diversity.