Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aihq - Alliance List (Browse Alliances Or Submit Your Own)

DiBBz

Alliances won't be specifically for fighting other alliances. They can be for those who want to form groups among their clans.

The alliances are specifically for the Badlands/solar rails, but if you want to try to make one just so you can have a giant chat room then that's fine too. However most clans, especially the ones trying to make alliances right now, are banding together with every intention of fighting for territories in the dark sectors. Even if one of you "refuse to fight", helping a clan take a territory is still participating in the war.

voIbAFz.png

Alliance Name: Tenno Above All

Alliance Founder: Jithvan, ShotlockingKey

Alliance Size: 33Clans as of 5/16/2014

Searching interest: All Clans Are Welcome to Join!

Alliance requirements: Must be Fun, Loyal and Active!

Contact information: Contact us at uberfalcons@gmail.com

Or Message me (vfx.kid) or Light Cometa through Skype.

Alliance Description: Our main goal is to have fun, we are willing to help clans of any size if they join us, but when we put our all into a node we hope to be a formidable force. Our Clan Has almost every single talker on the Asian region chat.... this is why Asia region chat is dead these days...

Apart from that we got a fully functional forum and Awesome people from all over this community!

Edited by Jithvan

Alliance name: Shadows in The Dark

Alliance founder: Shaydewlaker(leader of high rollers)

Alliance size: 2+ ghost clans(as of now)

Searching interests: ghost and shadow clans

Alliance requirements: 9 or more active people in each clan,

Alliance contacts: Shaydewlaker(first 10 clans will also be recruiters for the alliance)

Link to original forum post: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/208761-shadows-in-the-dark-ghost-and-shadow-clan-alliance/?hl=%2Bshadows+%2Bin+%2Bthe+%2Bdark

Alliance description:

The shadow you have always feared is the only one you will ever see

Fellow tenno,

The time has come for us to create alliances and rediscover these long-forgotten dark sectors. And though this comes with much preparation and excitement, we must not forget our goal: to keep this system in balance. My clan officers and i have agreed that it is necessary that an alliance with the purpose of keeping the tenno focused on their mission be created before any mistakes are made. Shadows in the Dark, Many times I have seen this solar system fall into disarray, especially since the introduction of the Harvester and the Grustrag 3. It is time we unite and discover these new lands together!

(metadata)
-I have made an alliance named Shadows in the Dark
-Any ghost or shadow clans are welcome to join
-All taxes will be set to 1% to ensure fellow tenno can stay focused on keeping the balance elsewhere
-Message me privately if your clan wishes to join this alliance or if you have any questions regarding the nature of this clan
-Due to the way alliances work, if there is a way to give allied clans the ability to recruit into the alliance, the first 10 clans to join will be given the ability to invite any more clans into the alliance at their own discretion
-Any open dark sectors will be taken before we take the task of combating fellow tenno to remove the risk of further internal battles
Edited by shaydewlaker

Moved to the proper section.

thank you for the move

list is still a little low , if you would like to submit your alliance feel free to do so :) il get around to adding to the list

Edited by DiBBz

Alliance Name: Seraphim Galactic Aggregation

Alliance Founder: HeavensAngel (Myself)

Alliance Size: 9 Clans (~1100 members)

Searching Interest: Shadow Clans/Mountain Clans

Alliance Requirements: Preferred age, 18+, active, able to follow rules, and instructions when given. Willing to help a cause larger than themselves. Respect for all other members, no matter the age, or ethnicity. 

Contact Information: Contact myself, NSpire, or MLPDiamondHeart in game. Our website is triforceclan.com.  

Alliance Description: An active, friendly, and helpful community, that will work together, to assist one another in times of need, whether it is in farming for the simplest of mods, to attaining and controlling Solar Rails for light years to come. The #1 rule in this alliance, is respect for others.

HvtwmbP.png

Edited by HeavensAngel

Alliance Name: Ghost Alliance

Alliance Founder: Forevener

Alliance Size: ...growing up fast

Searching Interest: Ghost Clans

Alliance Requirements: no requirements

Contact Information: Forevener, Zee_DeCoY, also topics on warframe forums and wikia forums

Alliance Description: Less talking, more farming!

Edited by Forevener

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Tenno,

APv2small.png

Alliance Name : Alliance Prime

Alliance Founder : CrashBuG

Alliance Size : (4k cap)

Searching interest : Mix Clans

Alliance requirements : Open to all, Need active clans and mostly veteran representatives.

Contact information : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/213621-%E2%9C%AA%E2%9C%AA%E2%9C%AA-alliance-prime-%E2%9C%AA%E2%9C%AA%E2%9C%AA-road-to-dark-sectors-join-us/

Alliance Description :

First up, thank you for visiting Alliance Prime. This alliance began to provide clans a permanent place and have fun.

All established warlords are welcome to come aboard. Clans can be of any tier.

What we are looking forward to:

- Form a friendly alliance where every clan marks their place.

- Warlords have the freedom to stay/leave alliance as they seem reasonable.

- Every clan can have their opinion considered regarding the permissions and negotiations.

- Make a gathering of valuable players.

Edited by CrashBuG

Well, I have edited the post, copied and filled out as requested, If there is anything more to add, u can let me know. Thnx.

i should not need to tell you what to add! whatever is posted on the main thread reply i expect everyone to at least follow that information as it makes its easier for all of us

follow the information and we will all be on our happy merry way

• 5 weeks later...