Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Way To Farm Orokin Cells?

residente

Question

Hello, first of all, sorry if this post is in the wrong section of the forum.

I would like to know where is the best play to farm Orokin Cells. I've been told that killing Sargas Ruk in Tethys is the best way to do it, but out of 10 runs I've got only 1 cell from him.

Idk if it's because RNG is messing with me or because I've been fooled.

I would appreciate any kind of tip about how to efficiently farm Orokin Cells, I need tons of them for the Detron and some prime weapons.

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

I had just recommended this same thing in another thread, try out Saturn if you haven't (which you probably have).

Mission wise, Keeler (Survival), Cassini (Survival) and possibly Mimas.

Or, you could go after Sargus Ruk a couple of times.

I had just recommended this same thing in another thread, try out Saturn if you haven't (which you probably have).

Mission wise, Keeler (Survival), Cassini (Survival) and possibly Mimas.

Or, you could go after Sargus Ruk a couple of times.

Saturn's the best place to get them.  Cassini's probably easiest.  Try and make a premade in chat and aim for 30+ minutes.  If you have plat to burn get yourself a pair of the resource boosters.  Supposedly running Orokin Derelict Defense is also a good way to farm cells.  I haven't really tried to farm cells on ODD myself tho.  Personally, I'd rather just run non-keyed missions.  Make sure you're opening containers too, as cells can drop from those also.

If you'd rather play the long game, start deploying extractors on Ceres and Saturn (I think those are the two systems that drop cells). I suggest having twice as many extractors as you plan on deploying, that way if some of them get damaged you can swap them out constantly and never have any of them get low enough to break.   Empty and Re-deploy them 2-3 times a day and you'll eventually get a payout of 4 cells per extractor (or 8 if you have prime extractors).  Don't expect to see a payout of cells on your first round of extractors.  If you want to your extractors give cells, you have to keep swapping them out.  The chance for extractors to pick up cells is slim, but it is possible.  I know as I've had my extractors pick up cells multiple times.

Or you can grind and deploy extractors, which is what I do. 

Best way to farm for orokin cells is defintely ODA. Each head and the final boss grants a chance for either an orokin cell or a neurode to drop. The best thing that could happen is getting 4 in one run. Keys can be easily crafted, many people are hosting ODA in recruit chat, and runs are all very fast (especailly with a nova and a rhino). 

Then theres casinni on saturn, a 30 min with a nekros basically always grants at least one orokin cell drop. This is slower, but you do not have to craft keys and wait on recruit chat, and this way grants you more affinity.