Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drum Combat/battle Music Is Boring

HideorEscape

Can we please have Other or More battle/combat music?

Warframe can quickly become boring because of no music variation.

I am very bored of the drum music, its like on LOOP, well it really is.

I suggest NEW and more battle background song variations.

Use Synth sounds and other additional sounds. Don't create boring repetitive songs that are on loop, try to create long unique sounds and use them to create good decent intense battle songs.

I got enough of the drum loop songs, try listening non stop for 1200 hours, how does it feel?

Here's just a little taste of what's to come. Apparently there will be different combat themes for each faction.

https://soundcloud.com/warframedev/new-grineer-music-preview

Source: DE_George - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/188725-new-music-preview/

I already know that and I heard it before. It was used for the Vay Hek video.

Its just one short song.

I suggest this for the new combat music:

http://youtu.be/ijJjCZ8mnEI

I personally think the current combat theme is nice because it adds some suspense to the game. Sure, there could be some more variety in it for different situations, but it doesn't need to be a full-blown musical track. Just a baseline and drums would be enough to give something to get the player to the rhythm of the combat. This is not Final Fantasy where you wait for a 15-minute attack animation to finish and have nothing else to do than listen to the background music. In my opinion, anything too complex would be wasted and distracting. :)

Can we please have Other or More battle/combat music?

Warframe can quickly become boring because of no music variation.

I am very bored of the drum music, its like on LOOP, well it really is.

I suggest NEW and more battle background song variations.

Use Synth sounds and other additional sounds. Don't create boring repetitive songs that are on loop, try to create long unique sounds and use them to create good decent intense battle songs.

I got enough of the drum loop songs, try listening non stop for 1200 hours, how does it feel?

I agree totally the same old music and the drum loops ruin the game for me. its like trying to listen to a drummer hit the same beat over and over again then change it up and then repeats. The only fix is to disable the game music and use your own playlist.  This game would do much better with a much wide range of music genres,  They can still make music that fit the theme of the game just without all of those drum loops, that sound like they open up Sonar X3 and used a drum loop and add a couple of leads and put it on short repeat.

They can even set it up like how Unreal Tournament 3 music was in the maps, when your not in action it plays a ambient or so music and as soon you get in combat it plays a more intense version of the music or music that get you in the mood and feel like your part of the game. It doesn't have to make you dance or bop your head. But it needs to keep you interested in playing the game without having to disable the game own music.

Edited by genclaymore

Would be a nice thing, if they made a number of short tracks, that can be combined to new and different "songs" each time. I know that this requires much more work and planning than a simple track, that just needs to loop at the end, but I'm pretty sure the Sound department is capable of doing this. I believe in you!

I suggest this for the new combat music:

http://youtu.be/ijJjCZ8mnEI

Ahahahaha. Care for a dance with my Orthos, Miss Minigunner?