Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Gardens Pictures?

Domaik

Question

Would anyone be so kind to upload show pictures of the gardes as they are right now, because they seem to have changed since last time I was around...

Also, are there hidden gardens that unlock building other things?

Right now I can only build: 

Castitas Water Garden
Industria Water Garden

Humiltas Water Garden

Equinox Water Garden

Wooden Sand Garden

Aestas Water Garden

Autum Garden Stone
Stone Sand Garden

I tried looking up images or videos but all I can find is the old ones and I do know they have changed some of them have more tress and ect...

Or do they get stuff added when you buid barracs? how does it really work? (I'm saying this because before update 12 I had a crappy sand garden and now i returned and it has some nice trees around...the only thing that changed in the clan was some barracs being built and I was wondering if that had something to do

Thank you for your time if you post pictures!

Edited by Domaik

12 answers to this question

Nah nothing new. Just extra decorations and all

The new decorations is that I'm looking forward to see lol...

I wonder if someone with a clan where they have all can take the time to post it or just invite me...

I do know for a fact Caritas Garden has some visual upgrades but in my list there is NO garden called "caritas" there is Castitas" though the images I've seen from "caritas" bridge are completely diferent from the ones shown in my dojo for "castitas" so they might not be the same room in which case I wonder how do you unlock that ??

There's 7 new large gardens being added in U13.

I'm aware of that but thank you :)

anyways why does the Wiki or Codex have updated pictures or even an ingame preview of the room when fully built >:

I guess if no one answers I could build each one myself and even record them and upload to youtube for other players to see them... and have them in a sticky thread in the forums?

Edited by Domaik

The new decorations is that I'm looking forward to see lol...

I wonder if someone with a clan where they have all can take the time to post it or just invite me...

I do know for a fact Caritas Garden has some visual upgrades but in my list there is NO garden called "caritas" there is Castitas" though the images I've seen from "caritas" bridge are completely diferent from the ones shown in my dojo for "castitas" so they might not be the same room in which case I wonder how do you unlock that ??

The bridge you're referring to might be a room decoration rather than a part of the room by default?

The bridge you're referring to might be a room decoration rather than a part of the room by default?

No you didn't understand me, I meant the stone path and the wooden path the small bridge path they bring by default. anyways looking deeper into it it looks like it was a mistake from the Devs and it was just temporal so my guess it's that it'll be one of the new gardens coming in U13 and they were just testing it.