Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Solar Coalition [ Shadow Clans & Other Tiers Welcome ]

Krotalon

I still liked my version of The Terms better.  XD  Imma have to finish those tonight...

Feel free to edit. Send me the document as soon as it's ready, the one I set up can still be considered a placeholder.

Yu Tsun Clan wishes to be part of the Solar Coalition

Category: Ghost Clan

Leader: Orbister

On behalf of the Coalition, welcome. Our thread keeper is getting some much needed rest at the moment, and will update the initial post to include your clan when he returns.

Yeah, better to roll into a few alliances rather than have every clan try to start their own.

Therefore, I submit The Founders, my 29 member shadow clan of which myself and dereklake are the founding Imperators - warlords - and 27 are active, to join the Solar Coalition.

AntoineFlemming, Imperator, The Founders

Tier: Shadow

Size: 29

Formed in January.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

On behalf of the Hyrulean Guardians, I wish to submit us to join the Solar Coalition.

Shadow Clan

Leader and representative: -Vash-

~-Vash- Hyrulean Guardian's Leader/Primarch

Welcome!  We are glad to have you!

Yeah, better to roll into a few alliances rather than have every clan try to start their own.

Therefore, I submit The Founders, my 29 member shadow clan of which myself and dereklake are the founding Imperators - warlords - and 27 are active, to join the Solar Coalition.

anavn had joined me, so I'll talk to him about seeking admission as well

Welcome to you as well!  Glad you could join us!

----

Leaders, PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR INBOX.  I'm sending all leaders a PM about stuff we need to focus on for the badlands update.  THIS IS TIME SENSITIVE, BE SURE YOU READ AND RESPOND BEFORE WEDNESDAY!

Edited by EchoesofOld

I am adding all the new clans. Welcome aboard, fellows. We will all strike together!

EDIT:

anavn had joined me, so I'll talk to him about seeking admission as well

Could you please post your clan's official thread url? That would be useful.

Edited by Krotalon

Second in command of the Mandalore Raiders reserving a post and indicating interest.

AWWWWWWWWWWW SH*T WE GOT MANDOS INCOMING.  THE OTHER CLANS DONT STAND A CHANCE!

No but seriously though, Im impressed we got the attention of a clan that models themselves after the Mandalorians.

Edited by EchoesofOld

I am adding all the new clans. Welcome aboard, fellows. We will all strike together!

EDIT:

Could you please post your clan's official thread url? That would be useful.

If I don't have one? ... I've done all of my recruiting and clan communication in-game, but I most certainly can start a forum topic. I'm not certain how many of my members are active on the forum. I've been focused on building the clan and we're really still getting the gears rolling.

Second in command of the Mandalore Raiders reserving a post and indicating interest.

Greetings there. Are you guys actually joining us?

If I don't have one? ... I've done all of my recruiting and clan communication in-game, but I most certainly can start a forum topic. I'm not certain how many of my members are active on the forum. I've been focused on building the clan and we're really still getting the gears rolling.

Not a problem.

Edited by Krotalon

Greetings there. Are you guys actually joining us?

Possibly, probably. Have to check with the other chiefs first. Call me a coward but I don't lift a finger unless I know there are others pointing in the same direction.

Not posting a clan link just yet due to a thread remodelling that's in progress. However feel free to visit our own forum: http://mandaloreraiders.forumotion.com

Te Mando'ade taabir at akaan, vod.

Still being a student of the language, and not as well versed in Mando'ade culture as I should like, I will refrain from embarrassing myself trying to respond to this in kind.