Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Solar Coalition [ Shadow Clans & Other Tiers Welcome ]

Krotalon

So what are we doing about our first solar rail? Where are we puting it and what should the taxes be? I'd like to see a straw poll for this or something.

We're about to organize our strategy on our official forum. Hold on.

0CNmdyhs.png

TENNO!!

We finally managed to officially start discussing our strategies with our Warlords and we are planning where to deploy our frist Solar Rails.

If you're one of the Representatives listed in the opening post, then I suggest to take a look at this:

Operation Spearhead Assault - Sector Selection | Discussion thread about where we should deploy the Solar Rails. We're asking for an opinion from all the warlords. You can discuss and vote here which sector we should attack.

The First Rush - Taxes and Tributes | Our topic in which we discuss about taxes and tributes for in-alliance members and external players alike. This is very important, please take a look and consider posting your opinions.

Note: if you're a Representative and you can't access our forums, please register and then open a new thread wherever you can and list your IGN and your clan name. We will provide to move you to the Warlords group as soon as we can.

Edited by Krotalon

Correct name should be "Wrecking Crew" sorry for the confusion. I didn't realize it until this morning. 

I apologize. I just missed your message, we're trying to invite you as soon as possible. Please hold on.

EDIT: Wrecking Crew has been correctly invited.

Edited by Krotalon

So, there's still a...small problem.

My clan hasn't received an invitation and the incorrect name hasn't been corrected yet.

Please advise.

How about take matters in your own hands and give us the correct name. Shown at Clan Tab. In-game of course.

How about take matters in your own hands and give us the correct name. Shown at Clan Tab. In-game of course.

He gave us the correct name, but I missed his post and I apologized for that. Everything's fine now though, his clan has been invited.

Did we kick Ghost Command and if so, why?

we did, cause they threw their lot in with the Origin crowd. Now, personally, I would have kicked them just for their naming policy (a Ghost clan, led by a guy named Ghost, with Ghost in the name? Sounds pretty noobish IMO)

Aqua Unit Patrol Squad Warlord here, in the process of moving to a new house so I haven't been able to log in or participate since a few days ago. I will be back on Sunday and I can begin participating in-game and on the forum. I'll accept the alliance request first thing. Seems like its been kind of a mess with sending out invites.

At that time my dojo will be open for inspection and whatnot.

Looking forward to receiving an assignment.

The Nubcakes would love to join this alliance. We're a Ghost Clan, mostly from the Eastern US. Most of us are very active and have been playing since Closed Beta. Our representative will be our Warlord (Me), Joe136.

Sorry, we're full.

If the Alliance doesn't have a maximum clan limit, 

Clan Name:  ClanOfAsh

Clan Tier: Shadow Clan

Don't have any Official Clan Thread..
Clan Rep would be Myself, BucketofAsh   
as I also lead my clan.  4~5 of us Active most of the time together.

Greetings alliance-mates,

I am attempting to build a Rail to help support the Coalition. However, several of my underlings have suddenly become inactive and I cannot fund the enormous project with myself and my two right-hand members. This is extremely embarrassing. Could I possibly appeal for donations? There should be a project started under our clan name, Whisker Patrol.

I will gladly use this rail to whatever end the Founders desire to ensure galactic domination.

Thank you,

zjatherton

Edited by zjatherton