Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Solar Coalition [ Shadow Clans & Other Tiers Welcome ]

Krotalon

Not speaking for the founding-clans warlords, but those 20 inactive members are kinda dead weight. I mean, you can't kick them and recruit more?

I'm afraid I'm forced to decline your application, sir. As Flemming hinted, 3 active players out of 30 is an harmful waste of slots. Actually, I hardly accept it even if Ghost tier. Consider joining one of our clans if you wish to be part of the Coalition, that's the only tip I can give you. Thanks.

Ok, I'll ask my clan master about it.
currently my clan is a closed clan with almost all of the members are real-life friends. we can recruit others, maybe.

I think we can kick many inactive members  (they're our friends who're not playing again and won't ever play warframe again) for sure.

I'll drop here again after discussing it with the leader(in 1-3 days, we don't meet everyday and aren't online everyday).

Thanks.

Clan Name . . . Nova Storm

Clan Tier . . .  Storm (54/100) (New recruits around 2 times a week.)
Official Clan's Thread . . . None so far. (We are a Multi-Game Clan, and will have a gaming forum soon.)
Clan Representative . . . Sgt_Kekka       (I would say myself But I'm not very interested in Warframe politics.)

---Notes---

Our Clan has an Anti-AFK Policy, meaning friend or not, if a member of our clan has been inactive for more than a month they are kicked (Unless noted as Family Vacation/Grounding/Other Reasons we cannot control). According to this rule ALL members of this Storm clan are VERY active or active enough. I (Nova_Fyre) am the direct Warlord/Owner but I am referring representative status to Sgt_Kekka as stated above. This clan has been around for almost a year, and this is the first alliance interest we have seen. Thank you for reading.

Clan Name: Lost Fools

Clan Tier: Shadow (18/30 - working on filling the ranks)

Official Clan's Thread: Unavailable

Clan Representative: MrCaptainA

Clan Name . . . Nova Storm

Clan Tier . . .  Storm (54/100) (New recruits around 2 times a week.)

Official Clan's Thread . . . None so far. (We are a Multi-Game Clan, and will have a gaming forum soon.)

Clan Representative . . . Sgt_Kekka       (I would say myself But I'm not very interested in Warframe politics.)

---Notes---

Our Clan has an Anti-AFK Policy, meaning friend or not, if a member of our clan has been inactive for more than a month they are kicked (Unless noted as Family Vacation/Grounding/Other Reasons we cannot control). According to this rule ALL members of this Storm clan are VERY active or active enough. I (Nova_Fyre) am the direct Warlord/Owner but I am referring representative status to Sgt_Kekka as stated above. This clan has been around for almost a year, and this is the first alliance interest we have seen. Thank you for reading.

Lost Fools and Nova Storm have been invited. Thanks for your interest in us and welcome to the glorious Solar Coalition. I'll update our lists as soon as your clans accept our invite.

Edited by Krotalon

Hello there, as requested by one of your representatives I'm here in the name of Cyberus clan to submit our application.

We are active clan of mostly rank 10+ members, very strict with our requirements yet we're growing really fast.

We have a rail set at Sedna's Sangeru lookin' to expand with one more rail in the future.

Clan Name - Cyberus

Clan Tier Shadow - Shadow Clan / 28 members

Official Clan's Thread - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/215744-cyberus-clan/

Clan Representative - Scorpinus

Hello there, as requested by one of your representatives I'm here in the name of Cyberus clan to submit our application.

We are active clan of mostly rank 10+ members, very strict with our requirements yet we're growing really fast.

We have a rail set at Sedna's Sangeru lookin' to expand with one more rail in the future.

Clan Name - Cyberus

Clan Tier Shadow - Shadow Clan / 28 members

Official Clan's Thread - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/215744-cyberus-clan/

Clan Representative - Scorpinus

I'm inviting your clan as soon as possible. Consider yourselves part of the Solar Coalition and welcome aboard.

Edit: Invited.

Edited by Krotalon

I'm afraid I'm forced to decline your application, sir. As Flemming hinted, 3 active players out of 30 is an harmful waste of slots. Actually, I hardly accept it even if Ghost tier. Consider joining one of our clans if you wish to be part of the Coalition, that's the only tip I can give you. Thanks.

Not speaking for the founding-clans warlords, but those 20 inactive members are kinda dead weight. I mean, you can't kick them and recruit more?

Ok, I'll ask my clan master about it.

currently my clan is a closed clan with almost all of the members are real-life friends. we can recruit others, maybe.

I think we can kick many inactive members  (they're our friends who're not playing again and won't ever play warframe again) for sure.

I'll drop here again after discussing it with the leader(in 1-3 days, we don't meet everyday and aren't online everyday).

Thanks.

Jekbon said he won't kick anyone . . . even if they're not playing anymore, so, we won't be able to join.

Thanks for considering, and sorry.

Edited by zaxthealien

Hello I would like to connect our clan into the alliance . If possible . Thank you

I am a warlord clan for the Czech and Slovak players warframe

Clan Name . . . : CZ/SK Elite Clan Booty Camp

Clan Tier . . . : Mountain

Clan Size ...:31/300 members

Official Clan's Thread . . .:  http://booty-camp-cz.webnode.cz/

Clan Representative . . .:  ----._Plutos-Czech_.----

Edited by ----._Plutos-Czech_.----

Hello I would like to connect our clan into the alliance . If possible . Thank you

I am a warlord clan for the Czech and Slovak players warframe

Clan Name . . . : CZ/SK Elite Clan Booty Camp

Clan Tier . . . : Mountain

Clan Size ...:31/300 members

Official Clan's Thread . . .:  http://booty-camp-cz.webnode.cz/

Clan Representative . . .:  ----._Plutos-Czech_.----

Im afraid that you have quite an unattractive membership stat, there. 30 people at cost of 300 slots? We will discuss, but unless you can get that number up, im afraid we are unable to accept you, sorry.

What would you say is the highest tax this alliance would charge? 

Our clan has 95 % active players in a shadow clan, but most of our leaders would consider taxes higher than 5% unacceptable.

We do 15%. No more (if we do more, I'll have a problem with that honestly).We've needed that much to maintain our rail and to be able to put out a substantial battlepay. That said, we lost the rail, so it's kinda a moot point now.

Clan Name: Insurgency Tech Corp

Clan Tier: Ghost

Official Clan's Thread: Not yet

Clan Representative: Jay_DNB

can you please supply the following info please on how many players you have in your clan and how man are active a day please

Hello Solar Coalition!

We of PROJECTcore would very much like to join this alliance and contribute to its success.

Clan Name: PROJECTcore

Clan Tier: Ghost

Official Clan's Thread: N/A (Planning)

Clan Representative: Mastarius (starting from our acceptance into the alliance till the end of July)

Our small clan have been playing Warframe near when open beta was released and we are five actively strong mainly located in Southeastern United States. 

We plan to expand our clan within the upcoming months and hope that we are accepted into this alliance!

Thank you for your consideration.

- x0Trane0x, PROJECTcore's Founder and Warlord