The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just An Idea For Valkyr

Naphiro

So I think that the first skill should be replaced with something along the lines of a life steal. An ability that would infuse primary weapons, secondary weapons, and melee weapon with something similar to Well of Life; but exclusively only benefiting Valkyr. Could just call it "Life Steal".

And another idea I thought of, but wouldn't fit the "Berserker" criteria is some form of invisibility replacing the ability "Warcry" in order to give stealth damage multipliers. Could call it "Camouflage".

Considering she's suppose to be leaning towards a melee, I just think this would fit her more accordingly. This is just my opinion of course, I'm not saying she sucks, I just find this to be more fitting in my perspective.

I also think that the 600 armor should be toned down and distributed to shields. Not saying to make her like, 10 armor and have 100 shields, but at least something that can balance her durability a bit considering she will be going in front of an enemy and most likely near a mob.

no no no and further more NOOOOO :c valkyr is perfect how she is >;C

EDIT: if you cant play/accept how a frame is then just dont build/play them! simple as that!

As for myself i love valkyr how she is and gonna rock Melee 2.0 just with her :3

she been screaming to get into the action and Melee 2.0 is just the right moment to use her.

Edited by choole2

Hysteria is the most boring ability there is IMO. I played Valkyr for a few missions and never touched her again because of how repititive that ability is; E E E E. Get's really boring quickly, definately could use a rework.

You're a liar.

dat hysteria needs a rework

and paralyze

Hysteria? a visual rework? yes please but how the skill works NO her immortality is just soo usefull you can res ppl and just not die when you're at 50 HP

Paralyze ;o meh used it when i got her now i dont use it at all :P just warcry and hysteria + ripline

Hysteria? a visual rework? yes please but how the skill works NO her immortality is just soo usefull you can res ppl and just not die when you're at 50 HP

Paralyze ;o meh used it when i got her now i dont use it at all :P just warcry and hysteria + ripline

Hysteria Needs reach i have to get in butt hugging range to hit them, and as of the immortality thats about all hysteria is good for right now rezzing other teamates.

Paralyze just needs to go and be replace idk there's no hope for that power

I guess there's just no satisfying everyone.

I like Valkyr's skills as is, it's in line with her theme. Fury is best served with a hard fist, not with an Iai-type katana.

If you want something easier, try Stomping.

this thread needs to die, love my Valk the way she is. I'm game for maybe some aesthetic changes to her Hysteria and replacing the useless Paralyze but all the ideas OP suggested go against the type of frame she is, no offense to OP.

Ripline= awesome for closing gaps

Warcry= slight armor boost and decent slow down (this ability will do wonders with melee 2.0)

Hysteria= friggin perfect, temporary invincibility AND vampire punches to help regain lost health (USE THIS WITH RAGE MOD...sexy)

VOTE FOR VALKYR PRIME

this thread needs to die, love my Valk the way she is. I'm game for maybe some aesthetic changes to her Hysteria and replacing the useless Paralyze but all the ideas OP suggested go against the type of frame she is, no offense to OP.

Ripline= awesome for closing gaps

Warcry= slight armor boost and decent slow down (this ability will do wonders with melee 2.0)

Hysteria= friggin perfect, temporary invincibility AND vampire punches to help regain lost health (USE THIS WITH RAGE MOD...sexy)

VOTE FOR VALKYR PRIME

where do i vote O_O!?

Well valkyr is ok some of her skills do need a buff/rework except for rip-line and warcry.

For paralysis to work it should either not drain her shields but still work with the shield formula I feel, as of now draining your own shields to deal out ok damage and a short stun isn't really worth it unless you're packing mods to make up for this in which case it's a waste because it would just be better to focus on her other ability.

As for hysteria it needs more range, the animation and better damage scaling. I also feel like it should take more than just your melee weapons attack damage, critical damage, and critical chance. It should also take in any other mods you have installed such as elemental damage, range mods, attack speed ect.

What? Screw with her most entertaining ability, give her stealth AND reduce armor. Sorry OP, but you should try playing another frame… I can't agree with any of this.

I'm eagerly awaiting any positive chances to Hysteria (better, more fluid animations, maybe better damage). But I'm still hopeful that paralyze and warcry are going to shine on melee 2.0. Bar that, she is fine.