The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Of Thrones

Sixty5

I don't know why I did this. But look at all them spoilers!

(at least i'm not so evil as to go through and post a random actual spoiler in one of them)

But all of them are empty, and it took like like 4 minutes to show them all to get nothing.

14f.jpg

No, you are worse. You made me go through all of them and I got nothing!

Oh really?

Warning actual spoilers below

No seriously, I will say what happens this series, I suggest that if you don't want it ruined you don't click it. If you do, it is your fault and you brought it on yourself

The tyrells use Sansa's hairnet to smuggle in poison into Joffery's wedding which gets slipped into his wine, killing him (the little S#&$ had it coming). Tyrion is blamed for the deed and is locked up. Meanwhile John Snow has rejoined the Nights watch and manages to fight of the Wildlings. Yggrite dies in his arms (HAH). Tyrios tries in vain to prove his innocence ending up calling for a trial by combat. The crown selects Gregor Clegane as their chamipon and the Red Viper of Dorne ends up standing for Tyrion. Gregor ends up winning the fight, and Kills the Viper (Just as you were starting to like him HAH) but not before taking a poisoned spear to the leg, causing him to die in agony. Tyrion is secretly freed by Jamie, and with Varys's help finds his way to the Hand of the King (His fathers) chambers, where he finds Shae. He strangles her to death for her betrayal, he then moves on to shoot his father with a crossbow whilst he is on the toilet (DOUBLE KILL) (Humiliating for a man like Tywin). Tyrion then makes his escape across the Narrow Sea.

Bran as always is a little *@##$ and does nothing.

I could go on, but I won't.

Oh really?

Warning actual spoilers below

No seriously, I will say what happens this series, I suggest that if you don't want it ruined you don't click it. If you do, it is your fault and you brought it on yourself

The tyrells use Sansa's hairnet to smuggle in poison into Joffery's wedding which gets slipped into his wine, killing him (the little S#&$ had it coming). Tyrion is blamed for the deed and is locked up. Meanwhile John Snow has rejoined the Nights watch and manages to fight of the Wildlings. Yggrite dies in his arms (HAH). Tyrios tries in vain to prove his innocence ending up calling for a trial by combat. The crown selects Gregor Clegane as their chamipon and the Red Viper of Dorne ends up standing for Tyrion. Gregor ends up winning the fight, and Kills the Viper (Just as you were starting to like him HAH) but not before taking a poisoned spear to the leg, causing him to die in agony. Tyrion is secretly freed by Jamie, and with Varys's help finds his way to the Hand of the King (His fathers) chambers, where he finds Shae. He strangles her to death for her betrayal, he then moves on to shoot his father with a crossbow whilst he is on the toilet (DOUBLE KILL) (Humiliating for a man like Tywin). Tyrion then makes his escape across the Narrow Sea.

Bran as always is a little $#*(@ and does nothing.

I could go on, but I won't.

Yay now I know something my brother doesn't.

Time to ruin some stuff for him.