Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For A New Sentinal - The Chameleon.

radiogluten

Requires at least one other sentinal built already. Can use the mods (including utility) from any sentinal you have already built, and can take the appearence and corresponding appearence mods of any sentinal you have built. Want to use stealth, vaccum, and vaporize on the same sentinal? Now you can!

Anyone who likes this idea, please reply (devs included).

Idea for a new sentinal - Donut Steelfiber

Can use any weapon in the game, even non sentential. He is industructable. He can instascan everything on the tileset while quadrupling the droprates of resources. He can also summon a black snowglobe that covers the player reflects any incoming fire back at the enemy with 10X damage mulitpier. Can use any color from any pack, but default colors are black and red.

Lore: Created by Hayden Tenno. Taught the stalker how to fight, and is dating the Lotus.

I dont get it, when i Heard his name i though it was going to be an alternative to Shade, you know a steath sentinel that doesnt pop out of your cover saying "HES OVER HERE MORON" but this is... unbalance, for lack of a better Word.

Lol. I like that to. It would be nice if the stealth function on shade actually kept you stealthed full time unless you are shooting.

Can use any weapon in the game, even non sentential. He is industructable. He can instascan everything on the tileset while quadrupling the droprates of resources. He can also summon a black snowglobe that covers the player reflects any incoming fire back at the enemy with 10X damage mulitpier. Can use any color from any pack, but default colors are black and red.

Lore: Created by Hayden Tenno. Taught the stalker how to fight, and is dating the Lotus.

Lol!!! Best thing I have heard all day!!!

You just made my day by imagining the high all-mighty Stalker learning from a Sentinel and Lotus out in some Grineer bar with it.