Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Enough Buff Supra Threads

spiralmenace

supra used to be a king among primaries. now it's basically mastery fodder, outclassed by any number of infinitely easier-to-get weapons

i'd propose that its projectile speed be doubled, maybe tripled, take a second off the reload speed, improve the status chance, and maybe lower the mastery/fieldron requirements?

Gorgon used to be a king among primaries. now it's basically mastery fodder, outclassed by any number of infinitely easier-to-get weapons

i'd propose that its damage be doubled, maybe tripled, take a second off the reload speed, improve the status chance, and maybe lower the mastery requirements?

Increase damage by 33%. Done.

You don't need to do all those things to it. With a 33% damage boost, it'd be the 2nd highest DPS among rifles (outperformed by Boltor Prime, but that needs a nerf anyways.) The impressive DPS is mitigated by the spread and projectile speed, which would make it, in my opinion, comparable to other MR7+ weapons. It wouldn't be the best weapon in the game with that, but it'd shred up close and be a strong choice for pseudo-suppression.

Alternatively, boost the status chance from 2.5% to 15% and increase the damage by 20% to allow it to be built for procs to an extent if a player wants to do that.

Good idea, doubt it will happen. You know how DE is

Yeah, the Supra is pretty bad when benched against newer weapons like the Soma.

The Supra is supposed to be a laser rifle according to its description, so how does it generate recoil or muzzle-rise while firing? Furthermore, why does it "spin up" when it has three fixed barrels? And why are its laser bolts slower than bullets?

The Supra has many contradictory elements to its design... how about buffing up the gun and fixing its mechanical anomalies? :D