The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profile Pictures And A Way De Can Make Some $$$

ZeroPhobic

Now that we have the UI profile pictures in-game, wouldn't it be nice to have the pictures match the frames in the party. DE would have to give us the basic pictures for this idea to work, but it would make them some extra cash in the long run.

DE gives us the basic profile pictures to all frames we own, no matter how we acquire them. This switches the profile picture to match the frame you are playing. We would have to pick our profile picture the old fashion way here on the forums instead of using our in-game choice now or make it an option? The other backgrounds and helmets we would have to buy and then tell the system we want those used for the frame that it would usually link the basic one to. So instead of the regular helmet for Nekros I could flag the Raknis helmet to be used for him instead.

This would be very helpful in-game for us to know who is who just from the UI tabs and bring in more money for DE, because I know I would be one of those that would purchase all the helmet models and set-up how my profile picture came up in-game. What do you guys think?

Edited by ZeroPhobic

I'm saying that can be an option too, but for those who want the frame to match the picture. This would be a nice start.

or you could just buy them

its a mear cosmetic thing , thats  how they make their money restrict you of certain little things that does not impact gameplay etc and you turn a blind eye and get them

its just pictures and here you are suggesting that DE give yous free avatars to match warframes , im sorry but thats utter silly IMHO

I've wondered why this hasn't happened yet since beginning of open beta...

DE Please give this Tenno a Platinum Cookie for bringing it onto the forums.

Edited by Bryy

or you could just buy them

its a mear cosmetic thing , thats  how they make their money restrict you of certain little things that does not impact gameplay etc and you turn a blind eye and get them

its just pictures and here you are suggesting that DE give yous free avatars to match warframes , im sorry but thats utter silly IMHO

Did you read my post at all, you are completely missing the point! Holy~ read then come up with an opinion, not the other way around!

Edited by ZeroPhobic

Still think it's absurd we can't use our own images for the forums

This so much.

It's entertaining to see what other people use for avatars.

It isnt absurd. You would have seen every S#&$ and every human and animal genitalia as forum pic. It would be hell for DE to manage that.

...I don't think anyone here would be enough of a degenerate to put stuff like that as their avatar.

Edited by LangFu

This so much.

It's entertaining to see what other people use for avatars.

...I don't think anyone here would be enough of a degenerate to put stuff like that as their avatar.

Wanna bet? :P You have too much trust in people sanity.