Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boneshank Frame

Retrikaethan

hello! this insane bastard again! the guy over at https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/208334-bone-warframe/ got me thinking about how a frame could use bone as a form of attack. the first thing i figured was that, because of the material type, all the produced effects must emanate from the frame itself. because manifesting bone is a hell of a lot more complicated than making the air colder. or setting something on fire. or throwing lightning. etc etc, anyway i decided i like the idea of breaking off long shards of bone and hurling them at people. so here's my edit on Burake's bone element concept, with the only ability remaining the same being the first ability. why would i call it boneshank? well, the better question is why wouldn't i call it boneshank?

power 1: produce a sharp spike of bone and hurl it at an enemy, dealing damage and punching through (25 energy)

power 2: produce many small spikes of bone which acts to reduce a percentage of incoming damage for a total of some amount of hp (reduce incoming damage by 30%~ until X damage is prevented, maybe specify damage types like slash, impact or puncture to reduce more or less than others) while also dealing damage to anything that comes into physical contact with you/close enough to you (have the bone(s) extend to hit close enemies and deal damage) (50 energy)

power 3: produce a long, thin spear of bone, which you can use as a melee weapon or charge attack to throw it at an enemy, snaring them to that spot. the weapon shatters after a set period of time (50 or 75 energy) [to snare, hit the enemy and strike a wall behind them or the force of impalement sends them backwards, forcing the spear protruding from their back into the ground, trapping the enemy to that awkward position without killing them]

power 4: produce many long shards of bone which replaces your current weapon as a thrown weapon for a period of time. the shards thrown slow or snare enemies they strike and explode after a short period of time (similar to stug) regardless of striking an enemy. should fire similarly to the castanas, 2 shots then short reload time, break off other bolts.(ult so 100 energy)

whatdya think? :P

Still think 4th should be Mr. bones wide ride

Ooh that gave me an idea:

4th Ability: Bone (something, maybe Coaster?)

Boneshank produces a large amount of bone and forms it into a wheel-shaped shell that surrounds his body, then starts spinning the shell and charges forward, crushing and ramming everything in his path. Ability ends after its time has run out, or after the shell is destroyed from enemy fire.

8530a0e10fda6a5e6f963544ca3763c6.jpg

Boneshank produces a large amount of bone and forms it into a wheel-shaped shell that surrounds his body, then starts spinning the shell and charges forward, crushing and ramming everything in his path. Ability ends after its time has run out, or after the shell is destroyed from enemy fire.

8530a0e10fda6a5e6f963544ca3763c6.jpg

i approve this ult suggestion!

Check out the manga Abara.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abara

if thats anything like what i think it is then thats exactly what i mean XD probably anyway

-snip-

It can be called The bone train so I could go around asking people if they wanted to ride the bone train