Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mele 2.0 Question Relating To Weapons

-Kasumi-

So since mele 2 is going to basically rock the foundation of mele as we know it, I heard that some weapons will get buffs and such. I would love to know if the long forgotten skana prime will get a decent buff. I've noticed that on the devstream the chronus was being used primarily so I'm hoping that skana prime will become viable as well.

Also is there a dark dual sword being planned? I know there is the dark sword and dark dagger so are we going to get a dual variant of these? The dual heat swords run the same way. There is a sword and a dagger that you can get. But there is already a blueprint to get the set as well. Any chance the dark swords will get this treatment? If it's not in the pans I would like to request it to be a thing.

Melee 2.0 is going to rework and buff pretty much everything. During the stream Scott mentioned using a Skana to effect on Pluto, so I imagine the Skana Prime will get similar treatment. As for a Dual Dark Sword, I doubt it's in the frying pan, and DE has not mentioned any plans for it either.

I cannot remember posting this... Regardless, I would like to see a dual dark sword. It would be nice to have another "set" rather than two random sharp pointy objects in my inventory. 

Skana prime hopefully will become decent. Because it's got a great shape, and it's a Founder's item.