The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I The Only One Who Wants Weapon Demonstrations?

Deidaku

No, you are not alone.. Me too..

Test weapon before use or build it, right?

Great idea.. I'm always hope this will become true..

Yes and no X)

I was just suggesting that the reinforcements video would be like in SC  : a weapon Demo 

Maybe for something in the Codex, as for the demonstrations for Reinforcements? Idunno, that may be a bit too in-depth for what essentially is done in those, a quick show-off of what the new stuff is and what it can do in the field.

in depht ? why? it's just omeone dancing with a melee weapon techincally XD

The problem with the idea is that with the amount of weapons there are and how often new ones release, there would be a LOT of extra animation work to be done that wouldn't be seen more than once by typical players only interested in buying or building the weapons. It's much more simple to showcase how the weapon functions and performs, and a lot lighter on work.

That's just me being realistic though. If they introduced weapon demonstrations, I admit I'd be very pleased.

They acutally just need to format the video a little differently, they can still just record some gameplay and such (or record them in an empty room) just have the camera at a fixed angle with no UI. They could have a special room for that, it's not like it actually requires animating anything as all the animations are already made in game.

The Lotus: "This, is the Nikana... A master crafted tenno blade..." etc etc etc.