The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✭ Tenno Above All ✭ The Largest, Most Active And Longest Standing Casual Alliance! | Discord | Clan Recruitment Assistance | Organised Raids | Established in 2014

Jithvan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bursas Without Borders
  • Shadow 
  • 24 members - At 80% Capacity 
  • VivaLaBursa

It says you have open hostility with League of Shadows for disloyalty and a myriad of other reasons, just curious as to what the story is behind that it, thanks.

Edited by VivaLaBursa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2016 at 2:25 PM, RoseDestiny said:

We did build an alliance called Rose Garden between several other Clans in 2015 but they all died. Now, we're seeking to join an strong alliance instead of rebuilding one.

Clan Name: Royal Destiny

Clan Tier: Moon Clan

Members: 745 members 

Founders: Gbonk, Rose Destiny

Warlords: Darkgamers249, Twisted_SquiD, EnraaAery, ImmaZebra, ZNinja777, ChargeFTW, SilverNightWind, yameen.xd, chocoboknight, Manach, Wicked Spleed, PlatinumPancakes, ChargeFTW

We run our clan like an oligarchy run by a dozen of warlords to maintain control of a huge clan. Our warlords are usually active everyday. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2016 at 5:29 PM, Palisade said:
  • Clan name: Forgotten Council
  • Clan tier: Shadow
  • Members: 24
  • Founder: Palisade
  • Warlords: Palisade,Jooheika

Currently in a small alliance that is dying off. So it's time to search for a new one.

You should join royal destiny! great clan :D

Edited by CheezyBroc

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/11/2016 at 6:28 PM, Th3SkYf0x said:
  • Clan Name: Shepherds of sheol
  • Clan Tier: Ghost clan
  • Members in your Clan: 8
  • Name of Warlord: Th3SkYf0x

Would like to join an active alliance. The last one died in like 3 months :P

5 hours ago, Dark_Solaris said:

Dark Sector KINGS

An active ghost clan full in members

Both of you are now in. Welcome to the alliance.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey,

our Clan and me are looking for a new Alliance.

We are a Ghost Clan named "Praise The Darkmoon" with 9 active Member from MR 9 to 23.

We are a casual Clan for the Events and Research. We like to see some new people trough Alliance Chat.

All the best

PropiPanda

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Just Updated the Member List

Hey um, I'm planning on leaving my self-founded clan due to it being more or less useless but I'll do it after this event finishes. I'm kinda sick of doing everything myself for several years and I'd like to perhaps join your alliance. But I'm not sure how one goes on about it so I'll ask for your input and help. My clan only consists of two members and unfortunately the other member is never online (at least on warframe) and he's a close friend so I don't have it in me to just kick him. Besides I can't recruit even when I try. I want to leave my own which would give him it and join the alliance however I've never been part of one before as you can probabily tell. So how does one go about doing this? Can I just directly join the alliance or do I have to join one of the clans to become a part of it? I'm not fond of this last option but I'm willing to let you convince me and that's what you would want, and that's maybe merging my clan into your alliance.

Again, I have no concept of how this all works so I kinda need your help on this. In the very least thank you for reading this.