Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✭ Tenno Above All ✭ The Largest, Most Active And Longest Standing Casual Alliance! | Discord | Clan Recruitment Assistance | Organised Raids | Established in 2014

Jithvan

We're looking for a new alliance as our current one started to go into decline after failing to take a solar rail, now the alliance is all but dead. A casual alliance is closer to what we want, as we've already been down the path of trying to become more regimented and it didn't go so well. 

• Clan Name : Unicorn Meat Farm
  • Clan Tier: Storm
  • Members in your Clan: 96/100 (5 of which are on vacation and show up for major content)
  • Name of Warlord: Schrodingers_Bodybag

Edit: Woops, misspelled my own username. 

Edited by Schrodingers_Bodybag
spelling correction

19 hours ago, Schrodingers_Bodybag said:

We're looking for a new alliance as our current one started to go into decline after failing to take a solar rail, now the alliance is all but dead. A casual alliance is closer to what we want, as we've already been down the path of trying to become more regimented and it didn't go so well. 

• Clan Name : Unicorn Meat Farm
  • Clan Tier: Storm
  • Members in your Clan: 96/100 (5 of which are on vacation and show up for major content)
  • Name of Warlord: Schrodingers_Bodybag

Edit: Woops, misspelled my own username. 

Invited!

We did build an alliance called Rose Garden between several other Clans in 2015 but they all died. Now, we're seeking to join an strong alliance instead of rebuilding one.

Clan Name: Royal Destiny

Clan Tier: Moon Clan

Members: 745 members 

Founders: Gbonk, Rose Destiny

Warlords: Darkgamers249, Twisted_SquiD, EnraaAery, ImmaZebra, ZNinja777, ChargeFTW, SilverNightWind, yameen.xd, chocoboknight, Manach, Wicked Spleed, PlatinumPancakes, ChargeFTW

We run our clan like an oligarchy run by a dozen of warlords to maintain control of a huge clan. Our warlords are usually active everyday. 

On 6/22/2016 at 11:55 AM, RoseDestiny said:

We did build an alliance called Rose Garden between several other Clans in 2015 but they all died. Now, we're seeking to join an strong alliance instead of rebuilding one.

Clan Name: Royal Destiny

Clan Tier: Moon Clan

Members: 745 members 

Founders: Gbonk, Rose Destiny

Warlords: Darkgamers249, Twisted_SquiD, EnraaAery, ImmaZebra, ZNinja777, ChargeFTW, SilverNightWind, yameen.xd, chocoboknight, Manach, Wicked Spleed, PlatinumPancakes, ChargeFTW

We run our clan like an oligarchy run by a dozen of warlords to maintain control of a huge clan. Our warlords are usually active everyday. 

Clan already in an Alliance

Clan Name: Code Tenno

Clan Tier: Mountain

Members: 140 members (all our members in our clan are active, we kick inactive members at a 30 day mark and constantly recruit more active/friendly members) 

Founders: Sgt.Manos, Making18, Patroklos28, The_Fallen_One_23

Warlords: Patroklos28, ShadowStalkerXrX, The_Fallen_One_23, Making18, Sgt.Manos

7 minutes ago, Patroklos28 said:

Clan Name: Code Tenno

Clan Tier: Mountain

Members: 140 members (all our members in our clan are active, we kick inactive members at a 30 day mark and constantly recruit more active/friendly members) 

Founders: Sgt.Manos, Making18, Patroklos28, The_Fallen_One_23

Warlords: Patroklos28, ShadowStalkerXrX, The_Fallen_One_23, Making18, Sgt.Manos

Invite sent, welcome aboard!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, new Ghost clan here looking for an active alliance. I know I'll be active so I'll be pushing my members to be active as well. My clan name is Know Hope and I am the warlord :)

EDIT: I'm cool to be in the TS3 server, prefer it, actually. And I'm also fin with hosting events and doing alliance giveaways.

FURTHER EDIT: Re-read, I can do Discord as well. Uh, clan emblem was uploaded today, will probably be seen with the War Within update. We are not full as of yet (current 9/10), I am working hard to recruit and will have a full community shortly. And I really hope that you look at us as a serious presense, want to become more than I am and I want to find an active alliance to help me do that. The clan will grow, I will make sure of it.

If you have any concerns with my clan or would like clarity on why I want to join and what I'll do to get a spot please feel free to PM me. :)

Edited by z3chfate

• 4 weeks later...