Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛The Mighty Violation Train♛ Chooo Choooooo

yuikami

Nice alliance name, I dig names like this. 

I would like to join it.

Clan name: Los Garcones Galacticos (spanish for S#&$terhawks -silverhawks get it :P)

we have 19 people, and apparently I'm almost the only one active (a few guys connect once a week or something). Still I believe myself to be pretty damn elite.

Nice alliance name, I dig names like this. 

I would like to join it.

Clan name: Los Garcones Galacticos (spanish for S#&$terhawks -silverhawks get it :P)

we have 19 people, and apparently I'm almost the only one active (a few guys connect once a week or something). Still I believe myself to be pretty damn elite.

Currently TMVT are in the process of finalizing things but part of the application process is for one of us to play with you guys to get a feel for what your Clan is about. If you're still interested PM me details of how I can contact you outside of the forum.

I have to ask, does the multiple color represent what I think it does?

I don't think so. From my experience with the participating clans I think it's fair to say that the alliance accepts and coexist with all people of various tendencies and beliefs in a judgment free space. There is no particular amount of pride allotted to a specific group as we (not to put words in others mouths, please correct me if I'm wrong) accept all equally. The multicolored is mainly for the simple love of rainbows. I'd say. 

I don't think so. From my experience with the participating clans I think it's fair to say that the alliance accepts and coexist with all people of various tendencies and beliefs in a judgment free space. There is no particular amount of pride allotted to a specific group as we (not to put words in others mouths, please correct me if I'm wrong) accept all equally. The multicolored is mainly for the simple love of rainbows. I'd say. 

I google'd.

Now I get it.

Thank you for making this clear. xD

I'm somewhat daft.

Love of Rainbow and HAPPINESS!!! aye :D

Thats just... I wish I had talent :P

btw, does it cost plat to submit/change the Alliance emblem?

Not a clue I'm afraid. And I thought that Yui was in charge of the emblem so I haven't bothered to look it up. The stuff that I've been doing is all the product of procrastination; I should be studying for exams right now. xD

Weeeee! That alliance name is glorious! (@m@)

Thanks Xenogelion for showing it to me!

Our clan (NDC) will be more than enthousiast to join TMVT!

Yet I don't know if we'll be very useful for solar rails and this stuff because we're a ghost clan of 10 crazy friends. (But we might evolve to a shadow status, the dojo is becoming a bit too big for us only).

If there is the need to discuss about something in particular, we can talk in or outside the forum.

With that said, have a nice day everyone!

(PS: Sure beer is awesome, but is there some milk lovers in there? It's my round!)

Yet I don't know if we'll be very useful for solar rails and this stuff because we're a ghost clan of 10 crazy friends. (But we might evolve to a shadow status, the dojo is becoming a bit too big for us only).

If there is the need to discuss about something in particular, we can talk in or outside the forum.

(PS: Sure beer is awesome, but is there some milk lovers in there? It's my round!)

Hi Enip! Let me just say - awesome fan art keep up the great work! That Sargas Ruk greedy milk carton, classic. :D

Is the "NDC" in your clan name an acronym for something? We welcome like-minded, fun-loving clans to the alliance, and don't worry too much about the solar rails for now. I'd like to discuss some things further with you on Teamspeak if that's ok? I'll send a PM with my clan's TS details.

CHOO CHOO

Pwn is happy to be aboard and primed for violation ;D

Huzzah! 

A warm and wet welcome to the newest clans who joined TMVT, Pwnography and Bacon Fun Times!

Hi Enip! Let me just say - awesome fan art keep up the great work! That Sargas Ruk greedy milk carton, classic. :D

Is the "NDC" in your clan name an acronym for something? We welcome like-minded, fun-loving clans to the alliance, and don't worry too much about the solar rails for now. I'd like to discuss some things further with you on Teamspeak if that's ok? I'll send a PM with my clan's TS details.

Huzzah! 

A warm and wet welcome to the newest clans who joined TMVT, Pwnography and Bacon Fun Times!

Thank you very much Tulzscha! ^^

And yes, NDC is the name of our clan (it stands for "Nano Design Clan"). We can discuss whenever you want!

Weeeee! That alliance name is glorious! (@m@)

Thanks Xenogelion for showing it to me!

Heya man, just so you're aware we're currently in the process of streamlining the application process to make it so that it doesn't take so much of a tole on the Founding Representatives. I should be getting the application form completed relatively soon and need to sit down with the founders for them to approve it and then we can go from there.

Call me slow... but I just realized why there isn't a real profit to owning a sector. Do still want for luls.

All tax goes into a vault that no one can withdraw from for anything other than dojos. The only time you can pull it out is during rail competition battlepays.

Am I mistaken?

Edited by LadyScootaloo

Call me slow... but I just realized why there isn't a real profit to owning a sector. Do still want for luls.

All tax goes into a vault that no one can withdraw from for anything other than dojos. The only time you can pull it out is during rail competition battlepays.

Am I mistaken?

It's pretty much the case, there is no reason to own a rail.  Other than to say "Lol guys I own land".

Let's hope it's expanded upon, cause this is really shallow right now.