Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vandal Weapon Skins For Ps4?

(PSN)SteelWolf89

Will there ever be a point where PS4 players will be able to unlock the Vandal class of weapons or character skins?

I understand that PC players were able to get them for the first 2 weeks of the beta phase, but PS4 players have never had the chance to unlock them, and they are by far my favorite designs and overall stats of the starting weapons.

any official Dev feedback would be appreciated, because every topic i've seen on any other forum/board/topic/etc. has just been PC players responding in reference to past statements about the PC version.

You PS4 guys'll probably get something else maybe because Vandal Weapons were as you said PC early open beta so it would probably step on too many toes and really to be honest why want those? DE could give you something new something unique that would make vandal owners drool at the mouth for anyway don't think it'll happen

At the very least, i'd like the skins to be available at some point. Maybe as a 1-year anniversary prize or something, because as a Dark Sector fan (one of my guilty pleasures as an early PS3 player wanting a good 3rd-person shooter) I absolutely love the Lotus design, and as someone that's been playing Digital Extremes games since Unreal Championship (and can see a lot of inspiration from Unreal Championship 2 in Warframe), it'd be very much appreciated to be able to show my support with the skins.