The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Introduction, Or How I Learned To Stop Despairing And Become A Space Ninja

Grinmeister

Hiyas, I'm Grinmeister, master of grinning at my own stupid jokes. I heard of this fantastic game from my friend Lusfella, and have been hooked the past week! What I like the most is the free-flowing third person view and the huge amount of things to craft! (and there's still more coming? a pirate Frame? and a parrot?!)

Now, I guess I should say something about myself. I love coffee and all things with caffeine in them. I'm a big fan of horror movies and games, swimming, parkour and hanging out with people. I hope to shoot lots of robots with you guys!

Cheers, Grin

Hiyas, I'm Grinmeister, master of grinning at my own stupid jokes. I heard of this fantastic game from my friend Lusfella, and have been hooked the past week! What I like the most is the free-flowing third person view and the huge amount of things to craft! (and there's still more coming? a pirate Frame? and a parrot?!)

Now, I guess I should say something about myself. I love coffee and all things with caffeine in them. I'm a big fan of horror movies and games, swimming, parkour and hanging out with people. I hope to shoot lots of robots with you guys!

Cheers, Grin

Oh, hello there. Nice meeting you here.

Edited by Lusfella