The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tired Of U13 Posts Yet?

Merk890

Really though, I'm glad there are only U13 threads at the moment. It will be better than the slew of bug reports, complaints, and general calls for nerfs or buffs to a given weapon. Or whatever they put into clan research, because that is some sort of travesty upon humanity.

Really though, I'm glad there are only U13 threads at the moment. It will be better than the slew of bug reports, complaints, and general calls for nerfs or buffs to a given weapon. Or whatever they put into clan research, because that is some sort of travesty upon humanity.

Yeah but people will be people, will they not? If you don't have a problem with x,y or z then I do. Or i don't really enjoy this that much sooo you should make it more fun for me? Or people keep stealing kills from me so nerf that thing they are using PLS?

yeah and i said no i am not tired, cuz i am loving the fact that people are creating new threads about u13 and then when i read the replies and look at the gifs others post it makes me happy :)

Then good on you sir! Be happy as there is not enough time in our lives for sadness