Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Would You Summarize This New Update?

azour

Oh hey look, a video of what we were supposed to be capable of doing with melee 2.0 but wait, I'm pretty sure we were more badass with Melee 1.0

I pretty much had the same experience as the guy posting the video.

Dunno if this sounds stuck up, but I think most people are just too dumb to use it right.

To be clear on that

I dont hate the melee system,i was waiting for it but because i dont have stances i can't say if its as good as they sold it 

The damage and blocking really got improved so im really happy about it

No what i hate is the fact that DE will never turn down the RNG level in this game no matter how much we complain or no matter how much they say they will

Guys, don't worry all this RNG is just a bug. :D

I mean the DE wouldn't be so arrogant to hide all this stuff they have been hyping for a month behind the RNG, NO WAY! :D Its obviously a bug, i mean they wouldn't really try to lose players and money using RNG! What where we thinking, i mean the DE isn't dumb they wouldn't do something as stupid as hide so much of there hyped up product behind a RNG wall. :D

Right DE? RIGHT?

The damage and blocking really got improved so im really happy about it

No what i hate is the fact that DE will never turn down the RNG level in this game no matter how much we complain or no matter how much they say they will

Um....

Void/Key Changes:

- Increased the chance of acquiring T3 keys in regular Survival missions.
- Removed Credits and all Resources (except Orokin Cell for now) from all Void Endless mission types reward pool (Survival/Defense).

So yes, it changed! Now Prime Parts have a greater chance at dropping. 
Edited by GraalOhOtonami

RNG is need to them to keep us playing and keep us paying. 

But they wouldn't be stupid enough to hide all this stuff behind RNG and expect us to just cope with it? I mean they deffently have learned from there past that we hate being hyped for something just for it be be hidden behind RNG. :D

What where we thinking its a bug! It has to be right? Right DE?

Removing something they added is not something to be proud of

Especially something that sould've not been there in the first place

It was supposed to be there, but it was unintentionally flooded. Originally, the Void reward pools were pretty small, and you'd have a reasonable chance to get some random prime part, but once credits and resources were there IN ADDITION to the TONS of other parts, the chance for Prime parts dropped dramatically in comparison.

Now, they've removed it, see it as the Tenno becoming more selective in what they bring back. They no longer bring back Orokin scrap to sell to Corpus, they no longer bring back rare resources which can be found elsewhere, they bring back only what is most important.

Update 13 is what Warframe needed: fresh, new gameplay; however, the RNG combined with the grind-wall really makes it feel disappointing. Still, it hasn't even a full day since this update was released. As such, I do expect hotfixes to come in for the first two weeks at least, and I hope changes will be made based on incoming feedback.

I won't comment on the return of some old bugs and the arrival of new ones like Rhino Stomp not working after one use.

The Dark Sectors seem like it is only including new grinding which I don't think anybody saying that they needed more of.

The new frame, I'm just not that into the mega grind to even attempt getting it right now so let's pretend they didn't even add it at this point.

So it basically just added some new weapons for now which even that went wrong when some people bought one version and minutes later a new more powerful version was released.

Melee? Yeah still don't really use it. When enemies are shooting at me I don't think about running across the map to hit them with a sword. I just shoot back.

For now I have no review in order to avoid giving it a bad one.

Unreal.

This is what got hyped up for months?  I think would have rather seen the system that got "scrapped".  No matter how much you polish crap, it's still crap.  I remember when DE didn't shoot for such lofty goals and didn't break something with every single update.  Logged in last time today.

OH WAIT IT'S A BETA RIGHT? NEVER MIND THEN 

Summary for this update: There are not enough synonyms for 'stupid' to even describe this one.

Getting hydroid is insanely tedious. Pople have done the math for all the idiotic beacons you need to collect. Then the key is a single use item. God knows how the parts are distributed in the table. Nekros, when it was released was a wee bit grindy but at least the items needed are readily available.

Argon crystal, a rare drop mind you, decays over time. It may be a low number needed now but you can bet it's a slippery slope when the devs start making items needing like 20+ of them in future. This you can bet on.

Oh yes, mods for stances. Melee 2.0 was featured in quite a few dev streams. The fact that the mods are rather difficult to get for a feature they keep harping about is rather silly. Also, why are ability mods for Hydroid dropping? Why are any warframe ability mods even dropping still? Not to mention that the bugs present currently that precludes you from even using the stance mods. I mean, if you are focusing so much on melee 2.0, why is it still broken so bad on release? Are you guys even prioritising stuff? And don't give me bullcrap on Warframe being a beta because after 13 updates you would expect them to not make such a huge glaring mistake.

Please revisit the grind as you put it. Otherwise, just make everything platinum exclusive and stop insulting your consumer base. Much thanks.