Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Wrong With Wf?

MayorBing

Whats wrong with Warframe now? Am I the only one who is pissed off?

There are Yellow Loots which are the common drops, Blue Loots which are the single-quantity drop. 

Before, there are tons of yellow loots on the ground and I remember getting them all by my Sentinel's Vacuum.

But right now, I killed like a hundred enemies only to be given like 2-4 yellow drops and no blue ones. Its like the drop chance was nerfed from 40% to 5%. And blue loots from 10% to 1%. This is a bug for me or this is reality?

And my rhino has been nerfed, that it can only cast stomp once per mission, many restarts, tried different missions. Still says POWER IN USE after using it once.

Yeah, nice update and nice improvement, and at the same time, nice improvement of bugs too!

Awesome! 

Bound to be bugs on release.  They'll roll out fixes tomorrow when they get back to work. It's early morning at their place now ya know. Give em a break, ffs.

I think very very low drop chance is not a bug, I think they did it on purpose?

DE spent a lot of time working off till midnight and they finally get rest after deploying 2 updates, u13 and u13.0.1.

If this is how your response is, your bound to be ignored.

Read carefully please, and you cannot just judge me immediately. Do you know how I feel right now? If not, then better mind your own business bro.

I think very very low drop chance is not a bug, I think they did it on purpose?

In all honesty I doubt it is a bug as well. They've been making this game for a while now and definitely should be aware of what drop rate numbers are good and bad when considering them. 

But I asked others if they experienced the same bug, they say the drop rates are normal. Come to think of it, this started when I bought 2x boosters, especially the amount and drop rate booster. Its like I paid plats to get lower drop rates. Pathetic.

Lets see, I farmed in Hellas - Mars. I usually get around 15-20 morphics with 2x boosters on, awhile ago I had 4 Data Terminals to defend and I only got 2 morphics ( 1 drop ). And around 2k salvage instead of more than 15k.

Lets see, I farmed in Hellas - Mars. I usually get around 15-20 morphics with 2x boosters on, awhile ago I had 4 Data Terminals to defend and I only got 2 morphics ( 1 drop ). And around 2k salvage instead of more than 15k.

Do you solo it or what? Do you use Nova?

You are an ungrateful person aren't ya? They do all this for the players and your feedback is utterly horrible. Don't make them feel like slaves or something will ya, make some constructive feedback.

Players should share their feedback rather than bad opinions on stuff. Actually, I haven't noticed any drop rates nerf, I got tons of resources and there are even Dark Sectors with even more resources. Peeps should stop moaning. -_-