The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno Council. Alliance Made By Council Members For All Tennos.

SteinFactor

We'd be glad to join. Several of us have been active since U6 and we have about 8-10 founders.

Clan: Vindiktive

Tier: Shadow

Members: 21 active / 28 total

Invite sent to you.

After joining, pls relog =)

Thx and welcome to the Tenno Council.

Edited by Venarge

Hello Alliance! I joined yesterday. I left a moon clan awhile ago when I realized I wanted to enjoy building my own dojo, so created "Way of the Comet". At the moment, it's just me and my friend, both of us Warlords. We have a fully built dojo, rails researched as well. I am a founder (been in game a year and a couple months), my co-warlord is not a founder, but he is very active.

As a clan we are fine with more joining if they wish, but we do plan to stay fairy small and friendly, so an alliance like this is great. 

Clan: Way of the Comet (soon with emblem!)

Tier: Ghost

Members: 2 at this point, but may expand.

Hey I am from the clan Walkers of Infinite Darkness.  I posted here i couple days ago and heard that you were having trouble adding our clan to the alliance because it said it didn't exist.  Well I would appreciate it if you guys tried again.

Clan: Walkers of Infinite Darkness

Tier: Ghost

We are trying to stay a ghost clan at the moment to keep dojo costs down.

So I got your invite, but when I clicked to join it said could not join alliance and then deleted the message.  Is there a bug or something right now?

Again my clans name is Walkers of Infinite Drakness.

Edited by Cru5ty

Clan Name: Brotherhood Of Blood
Member count: 4, and looking for members. :P

Basically, where just me and my brother, and some randoms who want a Dojo. Be cool to be in an alliance so we can run the rail wars. And what ever else DE has in mid for them coming down the track.

As a heads up to all other clans, Capitals matter. So, the clan name mite be, say, broforce OR Broforce. Adding caps to the start of clan names when inviting can help out A LOT. lol

Edited by TheJagji