Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rng To Access Core Gameplay Mechanic = Not Fun.

CosyPigeon

A space ninja game. A space ninja game with wall running, gun shooting, and badass combo based melee combat. Sounds like the awesome game I've always dreamed of, and it is. That's why I became a founder. 

I did not become a founder however, to watch an ENTIRE THIRD of the CORE GAME PLAY be LOCKED AWAY behind a  damn RNG wall. 

Why would you make one of the main reasons people play your game, that you have been hyping about how you were going to improve and update it for months now, almost completely inaccessible?

:/

I agree that it is very idiotic that the melee system is locked behind RNG. I can see the idea behind it, but this isn't like auras or other mods, this is actually something that unlocks core gameplay so it makes no sense that it's gated like that. It's like saying your gun won't fire more than one bullet per clip until you get X and Y RNG-locked mods.

In fact, until people figure out where to farm the damn things I'm not really going to bother to use melee at all. Why would I? Or anyone? It doesn't change anything in the end, in fact people have asked me why the charge attack suddenly didn't work. Honestly, whatever.

Certain mods need to be directly accessible in the market for credits. Mods such as Vitality, Redirection, and the new stance mods. It doesn't matter how expensive they are (up to a certain bearable limit), just let us actually make progress toward our goals.

Honestly, the stances don't add very much. Like, two new attacks that take too long to come out to be useful.

That doesn't make me feel better sadly XD

It would be nice if the community where actually able to use the combos, then we could focus on providing feedback on how they could be better, rather than wondering why we can't play our game the way it's intended.

Agree, for the new Warfarm this time, there is nothing fun to get it.

The only thing which is confirmed is you need to spend a lot of time to farm it.

Spend a lot of time to farm it, and not a lot of time to enjoy it.

DE is reallly dispointing on U13

After seeing Devstream 26 I thought that each weapon would come with a stance mod. I cant understand why thats not the case. Its like buying a warframe with platinum, and not getting the special attack mods with them.

After seeing Devstream 26 I thought that each weapon would come with a stance mod. I cant understand why thats not the case. Its like buying a warframe with platinum, and not getting the special attack mods with them.

That is definitely the implication most of us got from the whole "everything comes with a basic stance" they kept saying.  Not this Melee 0.5 until you get the right stance mod BS.