Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problems With Melee Levelup Mission

Lancefighter

So for the second time, I am trying the rank 3 levelup challenge.

It should be basically not a problem - I have fancy dual heat swords that deal many damages, and the enemies spawn in incredibly small numbers.

However, for some reasons my attacks just plain dont connect. Also, my swords are invisible.

Ive now failed this twice, because my weapons just plain dont seem to work. Can anyone give a suggestion? Is it because I am using dual heat swords or something? (I have another weapon I can swap to if I need to)

Well i just completed my rank 3 mission ytd and i used scindo ranked 20-ish with charge dmg + charge spd mods + some AP in it. completed with ard 70% hp left since there are mobs with gun and those dudes with handsaw chasing u around so i had to kill off either one to get to another.

But since u are using yr dual heat sword u could try doing some jump > attack to knock down enemies while killing off the other to buy some time. u could try putting freezing ele to see if it works on slowing their recovery time when u knock them down.

Good Luck!

I did the test today with Frost and Scindo. Since I'm fairly levelled with both I had no problems surviving it, but I can see how builds with less durability can struggle, it might really break the test for some if some attacks just don't connect and you can't really see where you're swinging.

That's the only advice I could give atm, I think: Tough up your warframe and try a different weapon - the mobs die fairly easy anyway as long as *something* connects.

nr.1 tip for beating that one.. stop trying to use charge atks, they wont connect.. just spam melee

I only used charge attacks, they connected just fine for me. Did it just two days ago.

The OP said his swords were invisible, makes me think he just hit some kinda bug where his weapons werent working right.

I did the test today with Frost and Scindo. Since I'm fairly levelled with both I had no problems surviving it, but I can see how builds with less durability can struggle, it might really break the test for some if some attacks just don't connect and you can't really see where you're swinging.

That's the only advice I could give atm, I think: Tough up your warframe and try a different weapon - the mobs die fairly easy anyway as long as *something* connects.

i was using loki when i did this and i can still do fine with my scindo ( charge attack ftw ).

I only used charge attacks, they connected just fine for me. Did it just two days ago.

The OP said his swords were invisible, makes me think he just hit some kinda bug where his weapons werent working right.

yea prolly was bugged on his client side. But if his warframe is well leveled and a good melee to dice them up, he should be able to do just fine completing this rank up mission.

I used the duel heat swords yesterday for this test. My swords also were invisible, however i was able to connect with my charge attacks. I feel like i had to get really close to enemies for my swords to connect, but they did work and i finished the test.