Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How De And Vay Hek Ruined Ceres Defense Mission.

Hyunsai

When you make Prosecutor spawning ONLY on wave 5, guess what ? Everybody leaves.

What is the problem making a Prosecutor spawn EVERY 5 waves ? Eberybody is just restarting the mission at wave 5, so it's the same boring weak waves again and again and again.

Casta used to be one of the most brutal defense T3 defense mission of the game, now, not only it's much easier than before, but good luck getting anyone staying after wave 5.

Please fix this.

--------------------------------

P.S : If anyone is seeing a problem with the idea of making Prosecutors spawn every 5 waves of this defense mission (instead of restarting again), please do tell, because I even after some intense reflexion, I don't see it.

I agree! And instead of just making one prosecutor spawn every 5 waves, one additional prosecutor could spawn every 5th wave. 4 prosecutors at wave 20 with a high chance of them spawning at the same time? Now that could be a challenge!
I guess then more Tenno would continue after wave 5 not only for better drops, but for a more difficult challenge as well.

I agree! And instead of just making one prosecutor spawn every 5 waves, one additional prosecutor could spawn every 5th wave. 4 prosecutors at wave 20 with a high chance of them spawning at the same time? Now that could be a challenge!

I guess then more Tenno would continue after wave 5 not only for better drops, but for a more difficult challenge as well.

I would love this! Would definitely encourage people to push their limits in defense missions. Give most of us reasons to get off survival mode too.

Huh?
People farm prosecutors on defense mission? Why? Wouldn't that take more time?
I farmed them on sabotage / exterminate..
They pretty much spawns on every shipyard tiles mission anyway.. 
I don't think it's DE's fault..
More like the players lack info on where prosecutors spawn..

This is indeed a good idea.

I also heard that they spawn on 5 minutes survival and no more after that. Someone could confirm that ?

But I got another problem.  The enemy spawning in that level is way too slow.

That is very true. T3 Defense in Casta is now much easier than Earth Interception mission. I don't think it's intended, right ?

Huh?

People farm prosecutors on defense mission? Why? Wouldn't that take more time?

I farmed them on sabotage / exterminate..

They pretty much spawns on every shipyard tiles mission anyway.. 

I don't think it's DE's fault..

More like the players lack info on where prosecutors spawn..

Many people reported not fighting prosecutors when joining other missions already started. I also experienced this. In defense, Prosecutors spawn only at wave 5, so you know for sure if you'll get it or not. Besides that, the solution proposed is not hurting anyone, instead of crippling the node.

This is indeed a good idea.

I also heard that they spawn on 5 minutes survival and no more after that. Someone could confirm that ?

That is very true. T3 Defense in Casta is now much easier than Earth Interception mission. I don't think it's intended, right ?

Many people reported not fighting prosecutors when joining other missions already started. I also experienced this. In defense, Prosecutors spawn only at wave 5, so you know for sure if you'll get it or not. Besides that, the solution proposed is not hurting anyone, instead of crippling the node.

Well, if prosecutor's going to spawn every 5 wave, I won't be against it..

& yea, I played survival for 20 min with my friends....  Only spawned once.. not sure bout the 1st 5 min, but definitely only spawned once..

When you make Prosecutor spawning ONLY on wave 5, guess what ? Everybody leaves.

What is the problem making a Prosecutor spawn EVERY 5 waves ? Eberybody is just restarting the mission at wave 5, so it's the same boring weak waves again and again and again.

Casta used to be one of the most brutal defense T3 defense mission of the game, now, not only it's much easier than before, but good luck getting anyone staying after wave 5.

Please fix this.

--------------------------------

P.S : If anyone is seeing a problem with the idea of making Prosecutors spawn every 5 waves of this defense mission (instead of restarting again), please do tell, because I even after some intense reflexion, I don't see it.

i have a solution:

the more waves you stay, the more prosecutor appears, to the point that you get 1 or 2 prosecutors per wave