Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are We Being Forced To Play The Dark Sectors To Expericence Melee 2.0?

Deidaku

THis is linked with the fact that the entire melee 2.0 true potential is behind a wall of RNG. The stances drops are too low , way too low. farmed almost all day and  got 1. For a BO staff, and it doens't work properly. but that's not the point.

Here's the deal : The dark sectors have increased  drop probablility. But I don't think it's pure drop probablility,, the stances are probably gonna rain on those who control those points and are gonna get a bigger drop boost than rare ressources and other mods imo.

So the only  efficient way to expand your melee arsenal ( and by efficient I mean not grinding for days) would be to participate in the dark sectors? 

If that proves to be the case when the solar rails open It's a terrible decision DE;  People would still play the dark sectors no matter what but this is wrong.

I really see no problem with this.

The point of the Dark Sectors is to start territory battles between clans for areas that are lucrative and can benefit the clan in control, why would you bother contesting an area if it doesn't have anything worth fighting over? Remember the clans in control will be taxing us from credits and items gained in the node itself so if these nodes do indeed become the hotspot for stances then we're gonna see a great amount of clan activity over these nodes just to gain credits and materials to improve our Dojos or just make more items overall.

Unless they are also selling them on the side, it's more of an artificial gameplay stretcher than a pure scam.

(Sorry for the delayed response, DE is limiting my posting to once every 30 seconds.)

haha you're not the only one . I guess   it's to avoid forum alg

Try doing survival with Nekros and rabbit paws. 

Nekros is the RNG bandaid. 

I did. Nothing  dropped  after  40 min D:

I for one am glad that the rates are low, it gives you time to play the game, and when youve played for +1500 hours like me (and you i assume by your posts :D) , you wouldnt want to wear out update 13 in a week.

Of course not . But i'd like to kick  a grineer  in the face with a scythe like it's been advertised for months now.  +DESteve did say we would get basic mandatory ones just to get a taste of they system they've been working so hard on , so it made sense to me that a lot of rare ones would come later and would drop less.

But right now it's just poorly implemented