The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Going To Be Straight Forward De Increase Stance Mod Drops >;(

Deidaku

They are just too rare. The only way to get them without wasting  5 hours is transmutation. but I have enough ammo drums for now :p

I mean seriously look around DE :

> the wiki doesn't even have a picture of all the stance mods and i'm pretty sure a lot of people are striiving to get them

> People everywhere in the game and in the forums

" No stance after 50-60 sargas Ruk runs" " nothing after 1h survivals"  etc 

I got lucky. i got a stance for my bo staff 2 hours ago . yay......After farming since the update came out.........which is a long time and a lot of runs.

+We were supposed to get  a mandatory stance mod and grind the rare one s right? why the sudden change?

And also why lock the main focus of the update behind RNG ......you know that when it's excessive like this people get mad............

AND ON TOP OF THAT : you ask for melee 2.0 feedback when everyone has melee 1.5 , because they don't have the stances!! just look at the megathread and how many people have actually provided feedback about stances ?

Edited by Deidaku

They said on devstream that weapon came with a stance (in code) so the normal attacks are the stance they promised on the Devstream and now excuse me I need to grind Ruk xD

the basic attacks aren't stances!!

it' like saying  TV off is a channel or not smoking is a habit >;(

The only thing that really annoys me is that they chose to make the only glaive stance a transmutation only stance.

Glaive is alert only

Glaive prime is one of the hardest to get weapons

Without the stance they are nearly useless

The stance can only be obtained by throwing all your credits and mods at the screen and hoping that you ge the one mod you need.

Not gud.

(I threw 1.4 million credits into the transmute....no Glaive stance....Now Im a poor and sad man as my Glaive is useless for the time being)

Edited by Shehriazad

Working as intended... Warframe is for the stronk, not the weak. You want to play space "ninja"? We got a Beta game, but being Beta isnt enough. So to be stronk you have to be a Beta Tester, meaning most your arguments are moot from the moment you type them. And you will have to be a detective, because there is NO WAY a game should include full, comprehensive patch notes. Stuff for sissies. No datamining too, and we will tell you that obfuscation is there to protect intelectual property, and not our sadistic adjustments to RNG. Oops, did I say adjustments? I meant corrections... But if I didnt, how WOULD you know yes?

So you wanna be space ninja, boyo? To test things here you gotta grind. That tells you what to expect.

Basic attack is the basic stance. The main benefit of a stance mod is the additional mod points. You'll still just spam attacks until the thing is dead.

I just want to see the animations that have held back melee 2.0 for SEVERAL MONTHS and that DE has been teasing us with for so long

I ran into a stance mod my first mission after the update.  Sadly then the fusion core was blown up (apparently Valkyr sucks on Hijack missions, but I hadn't played since she was released until Tuesday), and I didn't get it.  I was hoping that running into one so quickly meant that they don't drop super rarely, but now I'm just grumpy.