Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vay Hek Please

TheImmortalHotDog

Meeting Vay Hek wasn't fun. gfm3ejD.png

Then he goes box on you. nBEtVGk.png

Then he goes Ulra-Pokemens-Mega-Power-Ranger-Zordian-Zord-Zord on you.

6Eg9Ypz.png

RafsWGh.png

7GfSdJA.png

Wow my experience was awful.

He has about 3 times where he takes little damage and you have to hit him in the face in that phase.

Once you get into the arena, he's just a box flying around. Shoot him in the face, progress to the next stage of the boss battle.

OMFG WTF BBQ HE'S A MEGAZORD NOW!?!?!?!

He spawns in ospreys, painting enemies/the ground with a circle. Better get out, airstrike inbound!

Once you get him low, he will suck some HP off of another Grineer marine. It restores so much HP... 

Once you kill him, you get a Hydroid part! AMAZING RITE? NOW GO BACK TO FARMING BEACONS ON CERES! WOO!

I hate my life.

KrYEMlG.png

boring mission, grind to get the key, RNG will crush your soul, did it once, I may never get the new warframe, the mission is boring, grinding is ... well the entire game is about grinding I'm ok with that, but even after you get a part have to go to the void for crystals, and if you have to lets say be away the next day you gonna have to go to the void again for 1 or 2 crystals, as I said don't mind grind, but waste time, no thanks I rather don't have those 6k mastery points, I'm 15 anyway

I haven't been able to kill him yet, heals faster than I can damage him, and after blowing a pile of ammo boxes I'm forced to give up.

Most frustrating boss battle ever, and the only boss I have ever had any difficulty soloing. I'm all for difficulty, but annoying battles of pure attrition are not fun. If he can't kill me and I cannot kill him in 45-60 minutes of fighting...

also new vay hek require 20 scans, just like the crappy little creep he is now

Vay hek requires 20, but you can scan him 4 times per run, I think(Once per appearance)

The terra frame requires 3.

And personally, I like this. New, innovative, and pretty awesome.