Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attica = Trash?

Taikaponi

Is Attica another trash research weapon? I was messing up with some builds in Warframe Builder, but the DPS numbers don't look that promising. I thought crossbows were supposed to be more powerful than bows.

db29367b2bc49cf14eea421dc0ccd2bb.png

Does anyone here have any personal experience with the weapon?

EDIT: Adding crit mods would make it deal 7k sustained DPS.

Edited by Taikaponi

Some weapons need to go on Critical Damage instead of raw damage. Take out Cryo Rounds and High Voltage, add Vital Sense and Point Strike.

Ditch Speed trigger and put Hammershot... You will gain 2.2k extra damage when you critical... But this weapon is a crossbow, I can't see why equip heavy calliber and loose accuracy just for damage... Again you will miss most of shots at long range (which this weapon probably were meant to be, long-mid range) and if you want heavy calliber why not just break a Synapse? 100% critical chance, high critical multiplier and pin-point accuracy which means Heavy Calliber is just another damage buff since the accuracy is not touched (channel weapons has that for their favor)

Edited by VelenoHargreaves

Some weapons need to go on Critical Damage instead of raw damage. Take out Cryo Rounds and High Voltage, add Vital Sense and Point Strike.

Then it would be 7k sustained DPS. The 2.8-second reload will still be a killer for many players, including me. Attica won't stand a chance when compared to any bow we have in the game.

That's actually a rather high Crit Chance at 20%. Raw damage doesn't always win the board ya know.

Crit damage is low.

Edited by Taikaponi