Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Trinity Ever Receive That Speed Boost? <.<

Hannah-Eliz

Here is a three Forma build for Trinity which will allow around 20 seconds of Blessing, has Rush+Quick Rest, and with a Rank 4 Fleeting Expertise+Streamline Blessing will only cost 25 Energy, and finally has Natural Talent to get Blessing off fast: http://goo.gl/xZSHcB

One Forma is to switch the Aura to a Dash instead of Defense, this will allow Energy Siphon to be equipped and gain more points while also allowing your Energy to be regained by the time Blessing runs out, or at least close to it. The second Forma is too replace an ability polarity to a dash for constitution and a third Forma to add in another dash for Fleeting Expertise or Rush, etc.

With a couple more Forma(maybe even one more), you could fit in Link as well. Also, Well of Life and Energy Vampire are pretty worthless mods.

See this guy gets it! No talk of other frames, straight to the point and genourously provides a build!

Sounds like you don't want to practice to make up for the shortcomings.

Yes, if you start off, some frames are slower than the others, but with parcour, which requires practice, and the slide dash, which also requires practice, all the frames become equally fast. You'll even keep up as a Rhino with Thrak helmet (reduces speed for extra HP) and a hobbled key on if you practice.

Trinity is the best at survivability. She has the old almighty Iron Skin, which was nerfed, because DE didn't want the Rhino to be invincible 24/7. Well, I agree, they had to remove the invincibility after buffing his Stomp and adding a good buff skill. But back in the days, all that Rhino really had going for him, was his Iron Skin. Basically, the current Trinity, is the old Rhino.

I really liked the Invincible Rhino and I'd be running Trinity today as well, if we could choose a gender for our frames.

Trinity has been my main for most the time ive played, I dont parkour simply because some people are bad at it, I have bad RSI so I stick to running around and letting my partner do any Pakour Mastery Trials hehe

See this guy gets it! No talk of other frames, straight to the point and generously provides a build!

Not a problem, but to be honest, you're not straight forward with what you were asking at first. Your OP rambled on about Trinity being too slow and you went on about how you want blessing nerfed for a speed boost.

I know you don't mean to come off as whining, but I'm guessing the others here are seeing that from you. I understand that Trinity is a bit on the slow side, but with a maxed Rush you can get to 1.3 sprint speed, which isn't that far off from Rhino+Vanguard+Rush and Loki+Rush.

Not a problem, but to be honest, you're not straight forward with what you were asking at first. Your OP rambled on about Trinity being too slow and you went on about how you want blessing nerfed for a speed boost.

I know you don't mean to come off as whining, but I'm guessing the others here are seeing that from you. I understand that Trinity is a bit on the slow side, but with a maxed Rush you can get to 1.3 sprint speed, which isn't that far off from Rhino+Vanguard+Rush and Loki+Rush.

Il give it a test run since I already had her Formad like that minus the - Polarity but that can be fixed quickly

Il give it a test run since I already had her Formad like that minus the - Polarity but that can be fixed quickly

You could drop Natural Talent and not have to change the Aura slot: http://goo.gl/NAEHlE

Just keep an eye on the counter for Blessing, you don't want to be in a group of enemies when it runs out with this build. You could also change Quick Rest to Vitality or Redirection as well if you don't mind waiting a bit for stamina, but have a Health or Shield buffer.

Edited by EChondo

this is why coptering should be removed -_-

Melee 2.0 improved the dash of a lot of melee weapons, giving them the ability to quickly dash from one enemy to another. Allowing the melee weapons to cover the range disadvantage they had over the guns.

DE realised that there was a need for such mechanism and that's why they improved it.

So, why exactly do you want it to be removed?

Melee 2.0 improved the dash of a lot of melee weapons, giving them the ability to quickly dash from one enemy to another. Allowing the melee weapons to cover the range disadvantage they had over the guns.

DE realised that there was a need for such mechanism and that's why they improved it.

So, why exactly do you want it to be removed?

Indeed. Its all about makin melee more accessible and fun and faster to approach w/o dying.

I use a setup with only two abilities and I get by just fine with sliding often and slide slash jump slides. If that made any sense. I don't think speed is really a necessity for her, though maybe just increasing it would make her more friendly to players. I love my Trinity, and if she was faster or slower I'd still love her.