The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Behold The Return Of The Infested Defence We Know And Love... The Revival Of Xini!

X3Evanescence

Look at the Dark Sector, Akkad..... It is the Corpus Ship tileset Infested Defence map we have come to know and love. Not only that, it is in ERIS! The old home of the Infested! Deja-vu?

Behold the revival, of Xini! Enhanced! With 30% more resource drops, XP, 9000 credits!

Our old farming map is back! Alliances unite, and make this beautiful mission free for all to play!

*Tears of joy*

It has:

9000 creds

+30% Resource drop rate

+30% XP

+35% XP from MELEE KILLS.

Edited by X3Evanescence

Don't you have to be in a Clan or an Alliance to do that, though? Not quite the same. :(

*in a Clan all by his lonesome* (Too lazy to recruit people!) D;

Nope, anyone can do it! You can join it like any other mission, as long as there is a solar rail there!

The current alliance in control has a tax. We shall work to make that mission tax free!

Xini FOREVER!

Nope, anyone can do it! You can join it like any other mission, as long as there is a solar rail there!

The current alliance in control has a tax. We shall work to make that mission tax free!

Xini FOREVER!

OH MY GOD!

I didn't know that! Too bad it's past my bedtime, but I will be in there tomorrow morning. Thanks for telling me!

Solo it to wave 25, bored to tear. Almost fell asleep in front of the monitor.

Heated charge, Heated charge everywhere!

Remember....

HELLFIRE?

Like... Go to wave 100, with level 1000+ Penguin Ancients everywhere and you got...

HELLFIRE?

Xini will forever be Xini. New Xini is truly awesome. I tried a few runs, and immediately saw the spawn rates and enemies just

Swarm. So. Fast.

Glorious day!

After trying a lot of times I finally was able to log in the game. Got to a 'dark sector' defense, in Romula, Venus. The same overused defense map. 

Then saw some tentacles coming from the ground. Tentacles! Then I thought "finally DE made something!". 

Shot the tentacles. Nothing happened. 

Then I saw a Hydrozord in the team, and I figured out this was one of his powers. This power grow blue tentacles from the ground. 

It made me so sad, so depressed, so frustrated, that I just quit the mission.