Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Ghost Bear-Please Respond

DJ-7809

Hello, I"m seeking the leader of Clan Ghost Bear, if possible. If you know who he/she is, please ask them to PM me in-game or on the forums. Thanks!

Clan Ghost Bear-I represent the Jade Falcons.   I noticed your battletech name, and I realized your Solar Rail is under attack.  I would like to propose an Alliance, where we come to each other's aid, but we keep the Solar Rails seperate, meaning we wouldn't construct an Alliance Rail, merely help each other during conflicts.  I would appreciate it if you contacted me to talk about a possible Alliance. Thank You!

343q.png

Mercenary does not always have to be ruthless warmonger. I for one declare myself as a mercenary for it is my view on the whole Tenno operations and to remind myself as a tiny fracture of the Lotus' grand endeavors, driven by freewill to become stronger and honorable warrior.

Greetings,

I am the Leader of Clan Ghost Bear, and we do appreciate the support. As a show of symbolic support an Alliance makes sense, as you would not be able to directly donate to the Clan treasury. However, you would not receive Battle Pay from any runs you do in our favor, battle pay that we put up out of our own personal accoutns for the purpose of showing our appreciation to supporters, including you. 

Thank you for your time and support,

Mjr_116

Kahn: Clan Ghost Bear

Edited by Mjr_116

Greetings,

I am the Leader of Clan Ghost Bear, and we do appreciate the support. As a show of symbolic support an Alliance makes sense, as you would not be able to directly donate to the Clan treasury. However, you would not receive Battle Pay from any runs you do in our favor, battle pay that we put up out of our own personal accoutns for the purpose of showing our appreciation to supporters, including you. 

Thank you for your time and support,

Mjr_116

Kahn: Clan Ghost Bear

Does this mean you would be interested in forming an Alliance with us?

Upon talking with members in my clan, because of the reasons I have already described, we would rather not join any alliance.

Thank you for your time and support.

Mjr_116

Good, 'Choose wisely the company you keep'. I once regretted joining an alliance because that concept was neglected by the allies.

Upon talking with members in my clan, because of the reasons I have already described, we would rather not join any alliance.

Thank you for your time and support.

Mjr_116

But of course.  I respect your decision greatly, good luck. 

Good, 'Choose wisely the company you keep'. I once regretted joining an alliance because that concept was neglected by the allies.

Hence the reason we have started our own alliance.  Sick of all that BS.

The Descendants of the Void shall stand with Ghost Bear and will come to your aid I plan to Donate Cosmic Specters to you in hopes you can keep your rail but be warned you will have to place a tax at some point for Eclipse pays those that fight for them well which is one of the reasons why they have kept most of their rails but even if they attack your rail my clan will aid you.

Fighting in the Shadows as well as in the Light

Archon: Violent Crusader

P.S. Contact me if you wish to acquire the specters.

It's funny to me how many people tell CGB and SoV they "have to tax" when they have both stated repeatedly that they will not tax and would rather lose the rail than violate their integrity.  Actually, I take it back; that's not funny, it's sad, because it demonstrates how little people value integrity.

It's funny to me how many people tell CGB and SoV they "have to tax" when they have both stated repeatedly that they will not tax and would rather lose the rail than violate their integrity.  Actually, I take it back; that's not funny, it's sad, because it demonstrates how little people value integrity.

Welcome to the internet.

The Descendants of the Void shall stand with Ghost Bear and will come to your aid I plan to Donate Cosmic Specters to you in hopes you can keep your rail but be warned you will have to place a tax at some point for Eclipse pays those that fight for them well which is one of the reasons why they have kept most of their rails but even if they attack your rail my clan will aid you.

Fighting in the Shadows as well as in the Light

Archon: Violent Crusader

P.S. Contact me if you wish to acquire the specters.

It seems after brief investigation that they require you to have a large conclave rating just to build cosmic specters also the mods & weapons needed to raise the conclave rating high enough would make the specters not very effective and wouldn't allow them to be very powerful in the long run which is sad.

However I still plan to aid ghost bear even if I cant supply them the best specters in the end gun and blade with skill and purpose always prevail.

Edited by ViolentCrusader