Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Void: Drones Cant Be Punched; Deathorbs Immune To Elemental; Op Lifesteal

Monolake

All the bugs are in the  video

(0:43)  (0:55) Orokin void drones cant be targeted by Necros Soulpunch.    They cant be killed with melee either. 

(1:24) Deathorbs are immune to elemental damage melee (Ichors). I killed them with physical dmg melee, like Galatine.

Not a bug but game design problem:  New lifesteal mod ( http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Strike ) is gamebreaking - you never die and never run out of energy with Rage. I didnt rank it up, its only 5% and behold! super-berserker Necros The Immortal!  

Edited by Monolake

Hardly invulnerable. At 2:14, you almost die from the focus fire of a few mobs.

I think lifesteal is probably a little too strong at the moment, because it just seems like something everyone would want to have, but it's not like you can play completely recklessly.

Except I dont die while I carelessly run into high level mobs with a squishy frame. And I have it at 5% only, while maxed its 20%

Iv just played infested survival meleeing lvl50 Toxic Ancients while other players died just by running near them. 5% is already huge when you do like 10k dps and 20% is an absolute overkill. Its not Blessing-level broken, but its about as OP as old Quickthinking. 

The problem is It makes the skill and other mechanics redundant - you dont need to dodge, block, knockdown enemies. Just run into them and spam attack.  And with Rage you never run out of energy to channel.  It needs to be rebalanced.