Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea: Using Forma To Fuse Mods Into Our Warframe.

Sasquatchias

Before I begin I'd like to say that this idea isn't fleshed out all that much, just a random thought I had.

So I was thinking, what if we could fuse certain mods into our Warframes, mods that we'd normally not use in favor of the more useful mods? 

Now there would be upsides and downsides to this.

Upside is that the mod isn't taking space in your mod slots, and you can then fill those mod slots with other mods that you find more suitable.

Downside is that the mod is tied to that specific Warframe, and you lose it forever. You can still find duplicates, you just lose that one specific one. Another downside is that if you fused a maxed mod and put on a duplicate the effects/stats will not stack.

And not all Warframe mods could be fused into your Warframe, mostly just the utility/special mods, like Mag Lev or Reflect Guard or Reflection, maybe Rush, Quick Rest, Marathon. And defense mods with specifc defenses would also be fuseable (Diamond Skin, Flame Repellant, etc...)

Thoughts on this?

Had a simular idea but wanted the permenate mods to be the one's you used the most. Like paragon levels our war frame can go up 30 ranks and each 10 ranks gives 2 permenate mod slots  for a total of six slots and maybe a aura slot.

I dont like the idea of destroying mod cards but im totally fine with having to scrape a warframe to get back those mods since you still keep the blue prints and such. This hopefully would be included in a new solor system for us advanced players with tougher enemies and new resouces... THIS IS THE ORIGIN SYSTEM SO THERE HAS TO BE OTHER PLACES THE ORIKIN SPREAD OOUT TO OR SO I HOPE