Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmutation...always A Mixed Bag? Failblog

SirProper

I don't know if transmuting is working correctly got a couple of rares from transmuting all rares, but then did an uncommon and got lowest tier common....things I have 72 of, then I went back to doing a couple of rares and got lowest tier commons, things that I had 64 of and 35 of respectively. 4 rares and 36,000 credits to get lowest tier....not even uncommon? that is just crap.  FYI if this is working as intended this is a system I will not be using. I don't like just pissing resources into the void when I could sell them for plat and just buy what I want instead.... I hope DE sees this. 

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,

Sir The Proper

Gentleman Adventurer, Maximizer of the minimum, Failed alchemist....apparently, Classy swashbuckler ( WE NEED A RAPIER), and profiteer.

There's a reason a lot of people don't use Transmutation.

That being said, the first time I used it, I got Life Strike.

So...

Strangest thing about that, I got that mod as soon as U13 came out. I bought Hydroid with Plat and the Nikana, and I look at my mods and see "Life Strike" and the first thing I can think of is "What in the hell is this? Where did this come from?" But it was a rare mod so I can't really complain. :P