Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deleted]

Halphyos

Why not a dragon themed warframe then x)?

would be way cooler than having a tenno with no arms xD

He has arms though, in this case, I only changed the name and some stats, because there is a cool dragon warframe concept already, and making a wyvern one would sound most logical :)

and besides, having a bit of diversity doesnt hurt :)

anyway, I chose wyvern, because their scales are weaker, but they are more agile in air, so I thought, why not making a warframe with a reasonable amount of armor, but with more mobility ?

And I thought of the Lava because I ahvent seen any warframe concepts about lava :)

He has arms though, in this case, I only changed the name and some stats, because there is a cool dragon warframe concept already, and making a wyvern one would sound most logical :)

and besides, having a bit of diversity doesnt hurt :)

anyway, I chose wyvern, because their scales are weaker, but they are more agile in air, so I thought, why not making a warframe with a reasonable amount of armor, but with more mobility ?

And I thought of the Lava because I ahvent seen any warframe concepts about lava :)

Well for mobility we already have Zephyr she/he already have scales. And for the lava warframe , ember is already here to be hot and Hydroid just have been added as a water warframe , execpt fusioning both , I think it would be too OP.

Well for mobility we already have Zephyr she/he already have scales. And for the lava warframe , ember is already here to be hot and Hydroid just have been added as a water warframe , execpt fusioning both , I think it would be too OP.

I still thinnk it's something different. Yes ember is hot, but magma is even hotter. Anyway, where not here to compare with other frames, but yes to try and create a new one, I've decided his element, and lava it is. It may be similar to fire, but lava slows you down and  does damage over time, while fire does only damage over time, I think that lava would be a cool addition since one of the grineer tile sets actually has Lava. When I said mobility I wasnt saying like super crazy fast like Loki or flying like Zephyr, I was trying to say that despite his heavy armor he is pretty nimble. 

I still thinnk it's something different. Yes ember is hot, but magma is even hotter. Anyway, where not here to compare with other frames, but yes to try and create a new one, I've decided his element, and lava it is. It may be similar to fire, but lava slows you down and  does damage over time, while fire does only damage over time, I think that lava would be a cool addition since one of the grineer tile sets actually has Lava. When I said mobility I wasnt saying like super crazy fast like Loki or flying like Zephyr, I was trying to say that despite his heavy armor he is pretty nimble. 

Umm.. No magma/lava isn't really hotter than fire.

Gasoline fire: 560*C

Forest Fire: 800*C

Most magma: 700*C

Hottest magma recorded: 1300*C

Hydrogen Fire: 2100*C

Umm.. No magma/lava isn't really hotter than fire.

Gasoline fire: 560*C

Forest Fire: 800*C

Most magma: 700*C

Hottest magma recorded: 1300*C

Hydrogen Fire: 2100*C

So you were just here to say that and give no opinion about the concept?

Anyway, thanks for correcting and expanding my knowledge :)

I still think it would be diferent to have magma as a fighting option.

Well I still support a bit that wyvern farme concept , but not the lava element.

Well I still support a bit that wyvern farme concept , but not the lava element.

what do you suggest to be the element then? :)
I could always change into a more appealing one.

Edited by Halphyos

what about a coldfire?Or a balanced 2 elements frame , a bit like Lt lech Kril , dunno up to you >.<

I'm digging the coldfire :)

it feels like the complete opposite of Ember with the fire.

Maybe a 2 elements frame could be good, since Lt Lech Kril has it, lets make it mainstream.

The Symbol in a dragon is fire, though, there are loads of dragons in the internet who have more than just fire.

I was thinking crystal something to do with crystals. I'll have to think about it.

I'm digging the coldfire :)

it feels like the complete opposite of Ember with the fire.

Maybe a 2 elements frame could be good, since Lt Lech Kril has it, lets make it mainstream.

The Symbol in a dragon is fire, though, there are loads of dragons in the internet who have more than just fire.

I was thinking crystal something to do with crystals. I'll have to think about it.

Crystal is an awesome concept of a warframe :D a wyvern crystal warframe , that's a good idea !!

Imagine have crystal scales that could actually do a similar thing like Iron skin, less durable, but when it breaks, it throws up deadly crystal shards at enemies face !!

Edited by Eksdevil

Since Dragons in fiction usually have extremely tough scales with wyverns only being slightly inferior a high Armour stat is a given so it should have a low shield stat to composate. Since its a flyer it should have some flotation so probably between zephyr and the rest. Average energy. A above average amount of health. Hope this helped a bit

Since Dragons in fiction usually have extremely tough scales with wyverns only being slightly inferior a high Armour stat is a given so it should have a low shield stat to composate. Since its a flyer it should have some flotation so probably between zephyr and the rest. Average energy. A above average amount of health. Hope this helped a bit

Yes something between zephyr and yes it helped a lot actually :)

I was thinking that Wingbeat of a wyvern could be Matazirana flapping his wings and flying backwards almost like a dodge and then throw crystals against his enemies that would explode in contact

My opinion?  I'd need to see stats to have an actual balance opinion, and the lore that you provided isn't word-of-god lore friendly to my knowledge.  

Outside of this, it seems okay mostly.  The new crystal ideas go along with uniqueness more.  And depending on the stats and stun times with pinning provided, I might like it a lot.

I suppose much of my lack of input stems from my jealousy of my warframe idea not getting as much input from others and more jokes than anything.

(ex https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/209192-warframe-concept-the-fox/ )

My opinion?  I'd need to see stats to have an actual balance opinion, and the lore that you provided isn't word-of-god lore friendly to my knowledge.  

Outside of this, it seems okay mostly.  The new crystal ideas go along with uniqueness more.  And depending on the stats and stun times with pinning provided, I might like it a lot.

I suppose much of my lack of input stems from my jealousy of my warframe idea not getting as much input from others and more jokes than anything.

(ex https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/209192-warframe-concept-the-fox/ )

Well you can see the stats now though, they are all discussable :)

Well you can see the stats now though, they are all discussable :)

The energy stat seems overpowered given the other abilities.  other than this, I'd make the lvl 30 shields 300 if 100 base, otherwise it should be 225 if it's a 75 base.  The value just doesn't match up with the other frames.

First off I want to point the differences between wyverns and dragons.

First off normal dragons have front limbs

gjvElqZ.jpg?1

While Wyverns dont 

WddyQwD.jpg?1

That's most obvious difference between them.

After, wyvern's scales are a tiny bit weaker than dragon scales.

Anyway, I dont have any art, because I dont really know how to draw warframes :P, all  my concepts in my opinion seem a bit funky and weird.

ok, going into the concept.

=============================================================================================

Akakios, greek for Not Evil, is the warframe who got corrupted by the infestation, originally designed to serve and protect citizens of other planets. Akakios once sought revenge, because as a child he was taken from his family due to his high IQ and abnormal brain activity, it seems that little Akakios was fit to be the user of the warframe armor.

Should he be victorious? Should he sucumb to the darkness inside his mind and unleash havoc beside stalker, who once was as normal as him. Though the planet he protected, Themisto, was conquered by the Infestation, and in the attempts of escape, he got caught, and corrupted, by the vile and strong virus of the Infestation. Turning his armor into a more wyvern like being. The helmet slowly got the appearance of a ancient legendary being. His armor, now spiked and sort of crushed, is now the scales of the strong being, claws grew on his fingers, same thing happened on his feet. A tail grew shortly after, so did, his wings. though, he was too heavy for the wings to carry him, so he tights the wings around his armor, to give more protection against projectiles. He roared when it stopped. Unleashing a crushing rain, though the droplets, were Lava.

He could spit Lava from his mouth, the warframe fused with his body being now an "alien" not human, not infested, not grinneer, not corpus and not tenno. He uses his wings to send enemies flying, but at the same time, he launches spikes so he can kill them while they are in the air, once the spikes touch your body, they'll explode shortly after.

I havent thought of his stats and abilities, but what I would really appreciate from you, if you can, is some awesome art, since I cant think of anything that would actually look good.

===========================================================================================

Ill start with abilities since I am still thinking on the stats..

1st -Embued CrystalsSimilar to Iron Skin, Embued Crystals generates crystals to protect the user's skin from damage, but being a wyvern, it's duration and effectiveness is nothing compared to Iron Skin. After it's effect run out, the Crystals eject from the user, bein thrown to who ever is in the vacinity.

2nd- Wing Beat of A Wyvern - Matazirana flaps his wings, flying backwards as he throws a wave of explosive Crystals , exploding after making contact and thus making the enemies fly away.

3rd - Blood Thirst Being a wyvern has its cons, and one of them is the hunger and need for blood. Matazirana produces a pheromone harmful to enemies, and envigorating to allies.

4th - Crystalized Anger - Matazirana rages, roaring with his painful wyvern voice, making a rain of crystals, causing the enemies to bleed and to be imobilized.

=============================================================================================

Due to the awesome feedback I've been getting I could think of the stats!

Health (lvl 30): 450 

Shields (lvl 30) :250

Armor : 95

Stamina : 75

Energy : 250

You said that a wyvern got less stronger scales, but still, it's hard , it cannot be lower than a lvl 30 excalibur (300) You should increase the shield or increase the armor, not both ( armor would be more logic cuz it's a mythological creature and it dosent have high shield xD )

The energy stat seems overpowered given the other abilities.  other than this, I'd make the lvl 30 shields 300 if 100 base, otherwise it should be 225 if it's a 75 base.  The value just doesn't match up with the other frames.

Well, as I said it is discussable.

Ok 225 it is . Well for the energy, I think Ill go either 150 or 175 idk Im still thinking.

You said that a wyvern got less stronger scales, but still, it's hard , it cannot be lower than a lvl 30 excalibur (300) You should increase the shield or increase the armor, not both ( armor would be more logic cuz it's a mythological creature and it dosent have high shield xD )

Fixed :P