Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Limited Time Dex Furis Gift!

[DE]Megan

While nothing is perfect, I am just incredibly happy that the saving issue has been fixed, as far I as I can tell. Instead of not having Survivals and Defense runs save 70-80% of the time, I have had everything save for the past week or so, including hour long runs. Thank you for handling that issue.

Also it is Easter weekend and I am sure they have plans with friends and family so let's cut them some slack.

Edited by (PS4)HyrulianSavior

Everyone needs to realize that lots of people were still having trouble being logged out of servers and not having their progress saved at the end of missions. The 12.4.6 update was a hotfix for those problems as well as the anniversary weapons. Waiting till update13 to fix those problems would have been unfair for those of us whose game is now fixed. Thanks DE

WHat fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im having more problems than ever after the hotfix, logged out constantly and progress not saving.

Do you people not know how patches work? Sony has more than 1 patch at the office for fucks sake. It'll be here sometime this week is my guess. Meanwhile i'm having a blast playing FF14 till TUD13.

we do but de also announces when they send it to cert, so no....it wont be this week lol