Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Limited Time Dex Furis Gift!

[DE]Megan

PC migration will happen. sony isn't allowing CROSS PLAY (PC AND PS4 playing together). with the account migrations. The accounts get transferred to PS4 accounts and they can only get plat from the PSN store, so if anything it benefits sony more if they migrate accounts.

why wouldn't they allow crossplay? lol...seems like something revolutionary to happen on the PS4 since it'll be the first game to do so. Jus saying, DE had the software ready to do it for months now, and nothing.

I won't say they they're not "allowing" it, I'll say it's impossible. The updates on PC are too often for PS4.

Edited by (PS4)iAvernus

why wouldn't they allow crossplay? lol...seems like something revolutionary to happen on the PS4 since it'll be the first game to do so. Jus saying, DE had the software ready to do it for months now, and nothing.

I won't say they they're not "allowing" it, I'll say it's impossible. The updates on PC are too often for PS4.

Final Fantasy XIV has crossplay, and apparently can update at will. so it's not impossible if you've got Square-Enix money and clout at least.

Final Fantasy XIV has crossplay, and apparently can update at will. so it's not impossible if you've got Square-Enix money and clout at least.

It also never locked any PC-exclusive items because this would make cross-play never happen.

Square Enix have experience. Say what you want they know what they are doing.

I appreciate the update but I would of preferred to have this included with u13 and waited longer. Also what happened to helios hes suppose to be I this update...? I feel cheated like im being pacified with this update.

Edited by (PS4)DaReapa

I do not want to be the bad guy here, but this update sucked!  We need FPS fixed! I hate the fact that ps4 players are in the dark till the day of updates too! I wish this game never came to ps4! I'm entangled with warframe and is it wrong for me being irate? 

DE should really implement a proper news feed about what they are working on for PS4 and estimated release windows, and have this info available IN GAME so that players know what is going on with the game.

But at the same time, DE releases developer vids prior to major updates, watch those live or when they release on youtube and then you will be aware of update content and release times more often than not.

And about how the update sucked.. it updated the game from 12.4.4 to 12.4.6, which is a give away that it is a small update. It was basically released for the sole purpose of giving the PS4 players the anniversary content close to the anniversary date

Maybe because the very update which is subject of this thread is showing many problems?

Well its probably not the update, its probably related to the DDOS attack against DE that occured so close to the release of the update, but of course nobody was aware of that attack so this post got flooded with hate posts, as the update threads always do.

Very uplifting, scrolling through the update threads... I'd hate to look at them if I was a DE employee

Speaking of updates and problems. there are no damn T3 keys anymore. plutos palus and outer terminus hardly ever drops T3 Keys. doesn't hardly give  ever since rhino prime update came out. excalibers proto helmet is glitched, people cant log in. It seems as though we are better off without updates than we are with them. Its like a good and bad situation with these updates.

Yo de not being a pain but can you start a new topic for u13 so then we that want to moan about being I the dark for its release are then not in other forum chats to be honest I would have rather waited for these weapons to come out with u13. we no its not all your fault and partly Sony is well but when you do an update it should be at least as close to the pc's update as possible as now people are tired of waiting also there are a lot of ps4 members that are annoyed as they have to spend so much time watching on you tube and not able to play. Please take this into consideration that we are starting to pull are hair out as u13 is taking the D and would like to play it thanks for your time WUB

Everyone needs to realize that lots of people were still having trouble being logged out of servers and not having their progress saved at the end of missions. The 12.4.6 update was a hotfix for those problems as well as the anniversary weapons. Waiting till update13 to fix those problems would have been unfair for those of us whose game is now fixed. Thanks DE