Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Stealth Mission

Okamibanshu88

We all want one, so why not make one?

Seek and Destroy

My actual idea fo ra name is Sabatoge, but well thats taken :) and you'll see why i wanted it now.

Seek and Destroy's mission, is to bord the enemy vessel, and plant explosive, much like a mobile defence, only instead of hacking, your planting high yeild explosive in key areas, mainly, teh giant enegy tubes we alway see, engine rooms, cooling rooms etc. But, in order for this to work, you cannot be seen. Destroying the ship is the only priority and engaging enemies is not only risky, but not allowed, at least thats the plan. Lotus cannot anticipate every action teh enemy will take, and if the tenno must engage, they have to eliminate all possible leaks. This is done by all enemies being marked, like an extermination. You Must ELIMINATE them all and leave no witness's. But, all clear? Not quite. The enemy will wonder why their ship has gone quite, now, you have a timer. After eliminating the crew, the grineer will send more soldiers to support them, the corpus will begin building new bots to attack you, and the infected, well..one never knows where an infected might pop up? Regardless, the counter will start and if it reaches zero 'reinforcements' will begin, disabling any ability to finish the mission turning it into an escape mission. But they arn't stupid, the enemies have locked down the ship, incase of the infected they could introduce a new 'barrier' that covers doorways, you have to shoot them/attack them to break them and get them out of the way to continue. No unable to finish your mission you must bail, and fast. This mode will send massive waves of enemies after you that will hunt you do like the hyena pack, escape, or die.

The main purpose ofthis mission is obviously to get to the areas and plant the bombs then bail before your caught, but it also can be done for people like me who like to beat the crap outta stuff lol. I just thought it would be a cool idea :)

Maybe each faction has a diferent type of defense:

Grineer has powerful blast door that is almost indestructible but has some weakspots you can blow to blast it open.

Corpus has an energy barrier protected by a number of robots that you must destroy to disable it.

Infested has a barrier that is a living beign that can attack you back.

Maybe each faction has a diferent type of defense:

Grineer has powerful blast door that is almost indestructible but has some weakspots you can blow to blast it open.

Corpus has an energy barrier protected by a number of robots that you must destroy to disable it.

Infested has a barrier that is a living beign that can attack you back.

oh i like it! thats a cool idea defence doors on each faction.

Hybrid Stealth mission...... I like it

thanks :) was my goal. seeing as how missions change on their own randomly, might as well make a mission thatdoesit on purpose nowand again.