Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime Is Coming

Fate_6

Loki Prime

Akbolto Prime

Dual Ethers Prime

If this happens I would buy the biggest the heaviest the blingest prime pack there is just to support warframe.

Loki Prime

Cernos Prime

Hikou Prime

Scindo Prime

:D these are my wishes

You know, it never sat well with me that a term used to justify the extermination of millions of Jewish people just gets thrown around in unfunny jokes on the internet. Because really, it wasn't funny for long after Yahtzee said it.

Go back to the humorless void, filthy... whatever-frame-you-are race.

Or I'll call my dad to beat up your dad.

Go back to the humorless void, filthy... whatever-frame-you-are race.

Or I'll call my dad to beat up your dad.

See, I like your post. Because it's actually a little funny. It brings up just what was actually terrible about the Holocause, the dehumanizing and devaluing of a people. To relate it to warframe classes just by saying, "so-and-so masterrace" is stupid because it's boring, there's no joke there. Whereas in your post, you put a bit more effort and put some role playing-esque virtrol in there, even working in some language related to segregation. Just saying Master Race on it's own and expecting that to be funny is just lazy and ACTUALLY humorless. So it's not funny, and just ends up being you evoking one of the worst events in recorded human history to say your class in a video game is the best.

It was funny when Yahtzee said it because he was mocking PC gamers for their elitism, relating them to white supremacists. It's funny in it's absurdity, and the rest of the video added context, making the joke work. it also reversed the groups in power by mocking the Nazis/PC gamers, rather than the Jews/console gamers.

I'm not against offensive, off color jokes. But if the joke is lazy and unfunny, all you're left with is offensive.

See, I like your post. Because it's actually a little funny. It brings up just what was actually terrible about the Holocause, the dehumanizing and devaluing of a people. To relate it to warframe classes just by saying, "so-and-so masterrace" is stupid because it's boring, there's no joke there. Whereas in your post, you put a bit more effort and put some role playing-esque virtrol in there, even working in some language related to segregation. Just saying Master Race on it's own and expecting that to be funny is just lazy and ACTUALLY humorless. So it's not funny, and just ends up being you evoking one of the worst events in recorded human history to say your class in a video game is the best.

It was funny when Yahtzee said it because he was mocking PC gamers for their elitism, relating them to white supremacists. It's funny in it's absurdity, and the rest of the video added context, making the joke work. it also reversed the groups in power by mocking the Nazis/PC gamers, rather than the Jews/console gamers.

I'm not against offensive, off color jokes. But if the joke is lazy and unfunny, all you're left with is offensive.

You humour nazi :P

I don't I have any Nazi puns, Ann frankly It's out of mien kampfort zone Edited by (PS4)CrazyTL89

nova prime :D  ........

she is WAY too new for primefication, maybe she WON't have a prime variant, but something different (dex? dragon?), she wasn't originally designed by orokin, but by the tenno themselves.

Same goes to valkyr about primes, she was a product of zanuka proyect